State farm quote

criomega

Donating Member
Registered
So I got a quote today for about $750 for full comp and coll. ($200 & $500 deducts) so it comes out to like $61 a month. I've been with state farm for about 4 years and this would be with my house and other car discounts. Does this seem high for a state farm quote for someone with a perfect driving record that owns his house at age 32? It does to me from what I remember others saying. Plus what makes me mad is that I can only ride like 4 or 5 months of the year tops and I'm not sure what they would say about me canceling it 6 months on 6 months off.

lol I got a quote for more than list price for a new busa 2 years ago from them.

My side still hurts from laughing so hard that day!

Seems high to me as I pay less for the busa and the lil womans GSXR6. I'm in NJ and I dont have any other policies with them.

LOL you cant cry they wanted 5600 a year when i lived in FT Lauderdale and now they want 2800 living in NC(outside of Raleigh) i could only wish 61 a month can you put me on your policy please oooo please
beerchug.gif

LOL you cant cry they wanted 5600 a year when i lived in FT Lauderdale and now they want 2800 living in NC(outside of Raleigh) i could only wish 61 a month can you put me on your policy please oooo please  
beerchug.gif
Those prices you are paying for it likely to be stolen,$5600 a year I would have liabilty only and if they stole it after 2 years I would go buy another with the savings,that's just crazy...

i pay 32 a month with state farm and have everything with them for about 10 years now

not high. I pay $75 a month for full coverage....based on $11,000 value with $500 ded.

The bike policy is considered seperate from other policies...car/home.

I just switch from progressive. They had me at $1978.00 per year. I switched to state farm with full coverage I now pay $284.00 per year for a total of $24.00 per month. So I added my lincoln navigator, Ls, and dodge ram full covage on everything I pay a total of $184.00 a month. With progressive my bike by itself was $178.89 per month. So as for me I say to state farm
bowdown.gif

Are you married or single?  What's your record like?  What's crime/traffic/accident history like where you live and work?  There are all sorts of factors in these rates and the 'puter spits out quotes for SF based on all of them.

And what exactly are you fellas referring to as FULL coverage.  I have:

250/500/50
100/300 UM
1,000/1,000 ded.

I'm paying approx. $1,000 annually. Are you considering this to be full coverage?

i am paying 1100.00 a year full coverage 500 ded. for 08 busa.
for my previous 07 zx14 i paid 580 a year!!
a lot insurance companies they don't want to have anything to do with busa!
the same insurnace company who gave me 580 a year on my zx14, gave me 3200.00 a year on busa!!!!

I pay $42 a month for full coverage with State Farm. I have everything with them. But ive only been with them for about a month now.

Progressive quoted me $4000 a year for the same coverage.

Back