State farm quote

At the ripe old age of 22, I pay about 70 a month for full coverage. I have two other cars and a life insurance policy with them that she talked me into when I got the bike coverage (talk about Ms. Brightside).

Are you married or single?  What's your record like?  What's crime/traffic/accident history like where you live and work?  There are all sorts of factors in these rates and the 'puter spits out quotes for SF based on all of them.

And what exactly are you fellas referring to as FULL coverage.  I have:

250/500/50
100/300 UM
1,000/1,000 ded.

I'm paying approx. $1,000 annually. Are you considering this to be full coverage?
yep thats full covarge. and thats the same thhing i got

Are you married or single?  What's your record like?  What's crime/traffic/accident history like where you live and work?  There are all sorts of factors in these rates and the 'puter spits out quotes for SF based on all of them.

And what exactly are you fellas referring to as FULL coverage.  I have:

250/500/50
100/300 UM
1,000/1,000 ded.

I'm paying approx. $1,000 annually. Are you considering this to be full coverage?
yep thats full covarge. and thats the same thhing i got
actually I have a 500 ded. 1000 med as well 24 per month.
bowdown.gif

Ive been with state farm for 15 years. 3 cars my house and my bike. the bike im paying 36 dollars a month 100.00 deductable. But ive had i speeding ticket 10 years ago. And i own a 450 hp mustang and the busa. Damm lucky i guess. Just gotta know when to give her and when not to.

So I got a quote today for about $750 for full comp and coll. ($200 & $500 deducts) so it comes out to like $61 a month. I've been with state farm for about 4 years and this would be with my house and other car discounts. Does this seem high for a state farm quote for someone with a perfect driving record that owns his house at age 32? It does to me from what I remember others saying. Plus what makes me mad is that I can only ride like 4 or 5 months of the year tops and I'm not sure what they would say about me canceling it 6 months on 6 months off.
Sounds like a very fair price. I would not cancel and pick it back up as you suggested most would not like that. I go into a storage state of coverage as the end of riding season and they have no problem with that. I'm with USAA and pay just over $600 full coverage per year and of course change coverage to storage state around end of October.

sadnews.gif

I've got 4 bikes insured on the same policy with State Farm so I'm not sure of my breakdown.
I think I'm paying around 150/month on all 4.

Deb

wow im jealous, I pay 200 a month, with one speeding ticket last yr. I need to call state farm, i have dairyland

State Farm 447.00 per yr.full coverage with 1000.00 deduct.
No other ins. with them,no tickets,one auto accident 44 yrs old married
I asked and was told in Ct.that they can't cancel ins during winter months unless the bike is unregistered and the plates have to be turned in to motorvehicle dept.She checked on this cause I asked and she was told it is illeagal to have a vehicle registered and not have it insured at all.I have to keep at least liability on it during the winter unless I turn in the plates at DMV.

Dam is CT. short for Russia?

Sorry had to say it. I can't believe what some people put up with in some states or what some people are thinking when they vote the morons that make this laws up into office. What are they going to do put a warrent out for someone that doesnt have a plate on a something they OWN!

I'm sorry I'm just getting tierd of all the crap.

I pay 2300 a year for the busa through Farm bureau. I have full coverage with 500 deductable. I have 1 bike wreck with them when i had my gixxer 600. PROGRESSIVE wanted 10,000 a year full coverage and i laughed at them to **** off cuz that is less than i paid for the busa.

1000 dec./full coverage with house 2 cars and one truck. the busa is 301 for six months the price is close.

$2000/year with StateFarm living downtown Baltimore w/1 totaled cage and 1 totaled gsxr750 with them. The $2000 was for living downtown - rates went up a few dollars (and I mean just a few) after each accident. Moved 30 miles out of the city and I pay 1/3 now.

1 bike, 1 car, 2 homes with StateFarm. They've been very good to me over the past 15 years.

Back