State Farm keeps getting better!

Turbo-Torch

Donating Member
Registered
I thought it couldn't get any better than $300 a year for full coverage with $300K liability limits.

Today I opened a letter from State Farm and it had a dividends check for $21.70.
super.gif

Anyone else get a check?

I get NOTHING.
all_coholic.gif
All my staff with them, house,cars, bikes... $200 every month and nothing in return...
firedevil.gif

$6.20...i can almost get two gallons of gas
beerchug.gif
time to go ride

(rockadaous @ May 24 2007,15:18) I even got a check today from the gas company $83  
beerchug.gif

MOD MONEY
Cash that check at once, I hear the gas companies are going broke!
biggrin.gif

Oh well I'm not so lucky. I have insurance with AIG on all vehicles, and I've been quite happy with them so far. Used to have Progressive, but they are bastards to deal with on a claim.

Yeah, and since the hurricanes (Katrina and Rita), their rates have gone up quite a bit. State Farm also pulled out of certain areas of Mississippi after Katrina. I realize the claims were humungous, but if I pay premiums to be insured then I expect to be insured. Some people are still filing claims and lawsuits against State Farm.

The funniest part about all of this is that Uncle Sam WILL get his hands on some of it. Better be prepared to claim it on your taxes...
biggrin.gif
Figured I would try to piss on you guy's parade since myself and others didn't and won't get squat. Ain't I a stinker?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
:
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back