Spring time Hat Bash

MET

The Watcher
Registered
<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.  

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free.  you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members.  Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads.  Have fun good luck.</span></span>  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452492 -->

biggrin.gif

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.  

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free.  you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members.  Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads.  Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452512 -->

biggrin.gif

NE,
Stupid questions:  What do they look like, and where can I buy one?

--Juggler

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452532 -->

Juggler, here's the link to the hats:  .  I just ordered 1 myself.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452598 -->

I got mine last week, kinda flimsy though, but I,m picky about my hats, but I,ll stick with me Suzuki Dealer Hayabusa hat, but that,s just my .02 worth.
wink.gif

You need to remember that these are summer hats, not winter hats. Winter hats are very heavy and thick for a reason.

Back