Hats for Spring time

MET

The Watcher
Registered
<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.  

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free.  you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members.  Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads.  Have fun good luck.</span></span>  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452667 -->

biggrin.gif

<span style='color:Blue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.  

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free.  you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members.  Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads.  Have fun good luck.</span></span>
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081452689 -->

I would order....but they don't go overseas. That's cool, though. Still much love for Cap and what he's doing for us.

On the other hand, mebbe I can just print out a pic of the hat and paste it to one of my own hats. Hrmm......

There are a few that I will ship overseas to Pacific, the cost might be a little more but I will ship it to you.

cap

oh cool....Thanks, Captain!!!

I will place my order first thing next week!

Got mine today! Agree that one with just silver lettering on black background would match my bike quite nicely! Any possibilities, Cap?

There is possibilities for anything, I just need to know if there is going to be a demand to justify the cost.

cap

Thanks guys & gALS who ordered.  THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ORDERED YET!!  
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:papyrus'>Let's get a move on.
wow.gif
</marquee></span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081913142 -->

wow.gif

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT THE HECK, HAT SALES SHOULD BE UP!!!</span></span>  Those of you that do not have your hats yet??  Thank you, again for those who have bought one-two tree or more hats.  Those who have not yet time to get those orders in.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081961507 -->

<span style='color:coral'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT THE HECK, HAT SALES SHOULD BE UP!!!</span></span> Those of you that do not have your hats yet?? Thank you, again for those who have bought one-two tree or more hats. Those who have not yet time to get those orders in.

Back