Help Ninja Eater celebrate

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Help me celebrate my Birthday-- buy a hat from Hayabusa.org.  look like you are part of the community. Spring is getting closer. They are extremely nice and a real deal.

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>Buy a Hayabusa.org Hat</span></span></marquee>

I seen 14 of you have looked at this thread. I wonder did Cap sell 14 hats?? This is my shamless display of Marketing. Buy hats Buy hats.

Actually, I was hoping you were giving away something in honor of turning old!
tounge.gif

No need for me to buy a hat...RSD's getting me one! No questions about why, okay? That's not talk for this board...
cool.gif

Happy bday ninja
beerchug.gif
Ref hats I am planning on buying 2 but waiting to see all available color that Cap said they will have.

Happy Birthday, bro!  
beerchug.gif
 Hope you have a Great one and go celebrate. Will be a gud night for it considering it is Fat Tuesday! There are no more beads left in this town to buy, so shud be interesting to say the least
biggrin.gif
 Might have to go see the sights downtown!!

BTW already ordered one!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077667808 -->

biggrin.gif

Great!! Remeber this is a year long celebration. We have over 5,000 members in hidding. We need to see All of your heads with a Hayabusa logo in the front and a .org in the back.

Back