SPEED TRAPS !!! or please list

Guys a Speed Trap is not LEO's set up for speeders
corner2.png
. It's a location that LEO's are giving tickets for bare infractions. Like, 2 to 5 mph over or like, "You didn't wait until you were pass the 65 mph sign to speed up from 55 mph. You started 300 feet before the sign"
wowold.gif
. It's not just a traffic speed check or a roving patrol car looking for speeding vehicles. Ya know, your not ask to obey the speed limit IF you agree with it
sadnews.gif
. And I also agree, those who are REALLY speeding, what's the problem when you get caught
dunno.gif
 ? You knew the chances and what you were doing when you decided to go Ball-istic
jump9.gif

Ya know, speed traps DO exist. And cops ALL over harass bikers,period. If you're a cop and don't, that's great. Alot of them do. Where i live they dislike" them jap bikes" as the last cop that pulled me for 3 over said.I have been busted being "stupid" in the past, I'm not bit_hen about it, I deserved what i got. But i will biotch when i get pulled for 2 and 3 over on a constant basis,just for harrassment and "phishing". And when you have cops that brag about how many bikes they impounded over superbike weekend in Mansfield. It's BS.

I know of one BIG SPEED TRAP......

if you enter alabama from i20 west from georgia....... look out for cops at the ranburne ramp! they are there in force.

in daytona beach anywhere on A1A is pretty bad usually and around fast food places late night they like just fish for people that could be drinking and it really sucks for anyone thats not to they have a tendancy to treat you like criminalls or any of the bridges from the mainland side to beach side are horrible

whats happening everyone just wanted to give yall a heads up if anyone is ever in tampa or brandon fl the gandy bridge is a hot spot for the police as is the intersection of causeway blvd and provodince real bad here they work this area with force they will have 4-5 cars and 4-5 motorcycle cops at once yanking everyone its a 45 mph zone it is a 6 lane road everybody cruises this road at 70 to 80 so be careful if ever in this part of town hit me up lets ride c-ya be safe

As one said earlier SE Michigan is bad my wife and I got popped passing a gravel truck throwing rocks  
argue.gif
on 94 through Romulas.  They have a spotter that sits on the overpass (Vinning Road) and tags you and then send out the collectors.

In Portland, OR right now thier new thing is parking one of the white vans on a road near I-205 and hiding 2 pairs of motorcycle cops somewhere near. Sometimes on the freeway, sometimes on the roads going onto it. If you see a white van, there is a cop nearby.

<!--QuoteBeginRayabusa0818+Jul. 19 2007,07:39-->
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 19 2007,07:39) <!--QuoteEBegin-->US129 from Chilhowee Dam area to the Tail of the Dragon.

40 MPH on Rural US Highway.
The speed limit from Tabcat bridge to the store is 30 and 45 along Chilhowee Lake.
Dont forget guys the LEOs got another grant for overtime so they will be back out there this year have already ben there on weekends, spoke with Darryl (killboy) lastweek he says the SOBs find new hideing places every week,

Just outside of Columbia, South Carolina on I-26 east & west bound lanes ...usually between Piney Grove Road exit and the Lake Murray Blvd exit.....the Highway Patrol is there almost daily.

I-10 west out of San Antonio at Boerne Texas... The Big White Cross on the side of the highway will warn you to mind your speed..

I-10 West through Sonora Texas, they have nothing better to do than highway robbery at the expense of through travelers.

Hwy 50 east of sacramento    from the scott rd exit to folsom blvd exit they are there all the time and with airplanes on the weekend   got pulled over myself a month ago or so was told i was doing 80 but i wasn't   they just wanted to give me some trouble    as i passed the first CHP on 50 giving a ticket to someone else he immediately looked up and within a half mile i got pulled over and accused and hassled then no ticket and let go
guns.gif

If your in Indy on I-465, they are running laser hot and heavy in the median all over the city. Concentration is on the north, north-east, and east sides of the city. Was in my car and a speeding minivan went by at 80 plus, state trooper pulls out to give pursuit and blows his engine. Poor troopers car smoked like a frat boy with weed from San Diego state college!! I passed the minivan shortly after and could tell the guy was sweating bullets...LMAO

I-395
CT Exit 100 Behind the hill, 50 feet turns into MA.
CT/RI 101
Foster RI new point and shoot equipmet at the bottom of the hill
Hy 2 CT
exit 16 close to the Troop in Colchester where they have 2 Full Blown Mustangs that they like t play with.
US 6 CT/RI Foster again

The Wyoming thing is pretty jacked up....but in places where the economy is low....the departments needs the money. Becareful rolling through South Dakota during the Sturgis Rally...they'll get ya!!!

Anyone from MD, Route 4 South at the 260 split, and 1mi before rt.2 from annapolis meets rt.4 on the ritght hand side. Both places they are posted like a light pole every weekend.

Back