Mileage Challenge

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
December's update is due by Dec. 6th.  The updated list will be posted on Dec. 7th.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>The Mileage Challenge is almost over. Don't forget to give a final update by Dec. 31st. Jan. 01 PST time zone will be too late.</span>

Good luck!!

(greyrocket @ Dec. 02 2006,18:27) hey Charles you get my PM with my millage
yup
biggrin.gif

(dadofthree @ Dec. 02 2006,18:39) < 4 months - >6K  what can I say.  
beerchug.gif
not bad i'am at 30 months and 19.8k first 1 year i put on less then 500 miles i know. i'am making up now
biggrin.gif

I wish I was still putting miles on her....but alas, I am a wimp.

It has got to at least get over 30 degrees before I'm breakin' 'er out again...

As of right now, she is tucked into my shop. Covered and fairly warm, with 7,313. on the odo.

We'll see what December brings...

10,560...yes, i used to be semicps...now i'm just snowed-in semi
all_coholic.gif

Need to get my cluster back from bluegauges. I forgot to get the mileage off of it before shipping it out.
sad.gif
DOH

10060 for me...and looking at 6-8 inches on ground from last night......
firedevil.gif

OK, I thought was going strong for a while, but I'll be holding at 8,000 miles for a while.
I got run off the road by a car on a mountain road. He lost control and pushed me into the dirt at about 75MPH. Needless to say I didn't save it. tumbled 40 ft, busted all the plastics, 1 foot peg, my sternum, 2 ribs, and back in 2 places. Ouch....

Anybody have any good lines on plastics.

How about anybody that has upgraded their exhaust and needs to ge rid of the stock cans?

Need parts. Staytuned for a list on a new thread to be started after I dis-assemble and inventory...

What the heck... I'm walking, talking and waiting to get back on the beast.... I got lucky. (way lucky)

Back