Summer Challenge is coming to an end.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
6 days left and the Summer Challenge is over. These updates will also update the Year Challenge. Instead of the update window being the 1st to the 6th. This window is the 25th to the 31st.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ANY UPDATE WITH A DATE/TIME STAMP OF NOV 1ST OR LATER IS TOO LATE FOR THE SUMMER CHALLENGE! ALL UPDATES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE 31ST.</span>

You can update every single day if you want until Oct31st. Any updates after Nov 1st will be too late for the November list, but they will be counted in the Year Challenge. The Year Challenge ends Dec31st.

Good Luck!!! A Summer Mileage King or Queen will be crowned in a few days....
biggrin.gif

Dammit Beavis... I need to go ride my bike some more. Post the list as it is right now so I know how many miles I need to rack up!!

ROFLMAO!!!

started year at 23,400

as of oct 26th have 31,842

I might get some more riding in before 10/31....hoping to make 9000 miles for season.....

After this mornings ride . . .

Seventytwo thousand six hundred sixtysix miles!

72,666! Happy halloween y'all.

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1517

Well I'm at 32,909 now, not many miles this time of year for me. Guess we will find out where I end up.

23,797 is what mine reads. That is my final for the summer challenge! Where's the standings ?

(frisbee @ Oct. 29 2006,16:00) 23,797 is what mine reads. That is my final for the summer challenge! Where's the standings ?
You can't hide over here
bluegrab.gif

Back