2006&summer mileage challenge!!!!

Hey guys,
I'm out of town this weekend and I'll be back Monday to add up the mileage.

biggrin.gif

As of 0600 Thursday . . .
Sixtyfive thousand five hundred ten miles.

Side note just installed a set of Metzler Sportec M-3's
So far I gotta give 'em a  
thumbs-up.gif

Very confidence inspiring!

BTW thats 65,510 miles for the English/ math challenged
smile.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1431"|1149292301 -->

As of 0600 Thursday . . .
Sixtyfive thousand five hundred ten miles.

Side note just installed a set of Metzler Sportec M-3's
So far I gotta give 'em a  
thumbs-up.gif

Very confidence inspiring!

BTW thats 65,510 miles for the English/ math challenged
smile.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Thats alot of miles bro!! Even if I never got my 04 I would only have 48,000 on my 02.

Okay... I did not see this thread before posting this elsewhere... so here it goes for my miles. I bought my 2005 Busa FOUR WEEKS ago with 6011 miles on the clock. Today it rolled over 10,568!!

My trips have been... Houston, Texas to Crestview, Florida in one day. Crestview to Atlanta the next. Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline drive in two days. Skyline to Annapolis, Maryland the following day. Various miles around Maryland to Alexandria for a honey hook-up... Two trips from Annapolis to Ocean City, one being a HARLEY Poker Run that I lead the group and the other yesterday before heading to Winchester, Virginia then to West Virginia and then back to Annapolis today.

So... that gives me 4557 miles in four weeks. Sure... give me a late start on the Summer group. I'll catch you guys!

I've now had my Hayabusa six weeks and I turned 12345 miles this morning on the way to work! I just could not wait to see the number sequence and had to report it to you guys!

Thats over 1800 in less than two weeks and 6334 since buying the bike just before June.

Back