Mileage challenge

Yeah, I only held onto 5th because busahaya didn't update. I'm pretty sure he has more miles than I
down.gif

Looks like I'm gonna have to ride a LOT to get back in the top 5!!!

Yeah, I only held onto 5th because busahaya didn't update.  I'm pretty sure he has more miles than I  
down.gif

yep i'am just trying to stay busy buy riding. found out my dad has a year to live last week  
mad.gif

down.gif
Sorry to hear that man
down.gif

No trying to pry, but what does your dad have?  Cancer?

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155016844 -->

down.gif

down.gif

Yeah, I only held onto 5th because busahaya didn't update.  I'm pretty sure he has more miles than I  
down.gif

yep i'am just trying to stay busy buy riding. found out my dad has a year to live last week  
mad.gif

down.gif
Sorry to hear that man  
down.gif

he has LGD. its its where he loses musle strength. it blowes since hes only 51 i'am 25. i just wish we could have rode togerther one last time. he selling is 05 goldwing.

down.gif

down.gif

Wow, I moved up a little to bad the bike has been OTS for a week and a half, don't think I will make up any more ground with the big summer ride over.

down.gif

mad.gif

down.gif
Sorry to hear that man  
down.gif

he has LGD. its its where he loses musle strength. it blowes since hes only 51 i'am 25. i just wish we could have rode togerther one last time.  he selling is 05 goldwing.
Really sorry to hear that man
down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

On the Year challenge;

Who'd a thought BiggerDanno would lose the lead?  
wow.gif

At the beginning of the year he was riding a ton.

But dm_gxsr took that HUGE ride all over the place to take the lead.  At least there'll be a battle for first  
tounge.gif

After busahaya drops me to 6th
down.gif
 I also have to look out for timmyduck and davycroc...   they're breath'in down my neck  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155054248 -->

wow.gif

Not much mileage this month. Bike was down for maintenance and a mucked up chain for three weeks after the long trip. I did put 2,000 miles on the Transalp I just bought though
smile.gif
51,600 miles to date.

Ironbutt ride coming up next weekend
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

I'd wear you guys out but something keeps getting in the way. For some reason I've become addicted to eating. I really hate to move but I need a longer commute. Only riding 15 miles to work isn't going to get me there. Oh well, 26th isn't bad for my situation.

Dan

Back