Mileage challenge

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Its time to send in your updates.  You guys have until August 6th to make this month's update.  I'll post the updated lists for the Year and Summer challenges on August 7th.

If you want to join the challenge, simply read these and PM me your odometer reading.

If you miss the update, no worries, just PM me your odometer next month.  An update will be done at the beginning of each month.

Good luck!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154496256 -->

My mileage this month sux. One week on business travel and 2 1/2 weeks with the Busa in the shop.

Mine is 26,560 and the wiff's is 6,088.

Update me, baby!

--Wag--

I now humbly submit my name for lamest Rider in July.
I'm only up to 66868. I need to get out & ride more.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1457"|1154539148 -->

ya need to get this pegged and the July on unpegged.

just my $.02

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1460"|1154550614 -->

14,230 this month sucked i'll be lucky if i got 1000. dam chain had to be replaced now rear tire to be done on friday. then i can make some up.

At 16632 right now... all this rain and mud is making it hard to ride this year.

At 16632 right now... all this rain and mud is making it hard to ride this year.
I know what you mean. We just finished our move to Rio Rancho and now we're chillin', waiting for the rain to slack back. Put in about 70 miles yesterday, though, just exploring. Trying to avoid sand piles in the corners is a trick, though.

--Wag--

Man! I'm really rackin' up the miles baby!!!

July the 17th I had 6675.

Now, on the 3rd of August....................................................................................

6725!!!!!

Back