2006 mileage challenge!!  send your updates.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The Summer Challenge has begun!!! All those already in the 2006 Year Challenge are automatically entered into the Summer Challenge.

First, if you want to join, no problem. Simply read these and PM me your current odometer reading in miles. Also let me know if you are entering just the Summer Challenge or entering both Challenges.

For those who have joined, PM me your updated odometer so I can post everyone's mileage for the last month. You have until Apr 6th midnight to make the list because on Apr 7th I'll post the current mileage totals on this thread. Your mileage doesn't have to be Apr 1st only, any odometer reading in the next 6 days or one already sent to me will do. This is just an update as the challenges don't end until Dec 31st or Oct 31st. If you miss the update, no worries, just PM me your odometer next month. An update will be done at the beginning of each month.

Remember to send me your odometer in MILES or let me know it is in KILOMETERS and I'll convert it.

Now lets see who racked up the most miles so far!!!
And lets see if the Summer guys can keep up!!
tounge.gif

well i'am up to 9466. i may have gotten 1200 or so not bad we hade 20 days out of last month that rained that was a record.

21934 for me. All new miles in the Deals Gap area.

Is there an award for higest average speed during the challange? lol.....

15713 didn't get to many miles because of the mods i've been doing
smile.gif

E-mailed mine to you. 22,811 as of 4/1.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Sorry for the dealy, I have been outta town wheeling my jeep over boulders. Milage since last update is a ZERO.
sad.gif
Been doing this instead.

Avitar.JPG

Back