I'm nos. 5 & 8 . . .

Targets aquired & locked . . .

Summers here boyos . . .

Now I get to ride!!!

pirate.gif
Raider out!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1436"|1150122920 -->

You guys are going to be shocked at my June totals.
I really should work more.( Not )
Feels good to be at the top of the summer challenge.

Sorry, I didn't get in on this early enough, but as of today, I have 8600 miles on a 2005.
cool.gif

I'm going to move up a few spots this month, I've already put over 1600 on mine in the last two weeks.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150426521 -->

I'm going to move up a few spots this month, I've already put over 1600 on mine in the last two weeks.
biggrin.gif
Heyyy !!!!

That's CHEATIN'!!!!

J/K Miles is miles and touring miles are great miles.

Most of my miles are weekend laps around the Fl Alps.
smile.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1439"|1150494564 -->

I bought my 2005 Busa FOUR WEEKS ago with 6011 miles on the clock. Today it rolled over 10,568!!

My trips have been... Houston, Texas to Crestview, Florida in one day. Crestview to Atlanta the next. Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline drive in two days. Skyline to Annapolis, Maryland the following day. Various miles around Maryland to Alexandria for a honey hook-up... Two trips from Annapolis to Ocean City, one being a HARLEY Poker Run that I lead the group and the other yesterday before heading to Winchester, Virginia then to West Virginia and then back to Annapolis today.

So... that gives me 4557 miles in four weeks. Sure... give me a late start on the Summer group. I'll catch you guys!

I've added another 400 miles to my number this week. Either going to run Skyline Drive or go to Ocean City this weekend.

Back