Mileage challenge!!

I didn't get in on the challenge, but wanted to throw my numbers in.

Starting Jan 1st, I have put just over 13,100 miles on my bike. In a couple of weeks I have a road trip planned where I will probably do 400 a day for about 3 days. Just had my service and a new rear tire put on so I can have a couple hundred miles on it before I take off.

Oh, got right at 9,000 miles on my Continental rear tire. The guys at the shop couldn't get over it. Granted I didn't do any standing burnouts, but I am not always so gentle on the throttle...

old busa 11,114 and new busa 6820 as of this morning 7/10
race.gif

after dropping from 1st to 3rd on the summer challange, I will not be posting much because I am out riding.
I will be doing the Gaspe in Nova Scotia to make the top of the leader board again, no matter how many times I need to go around it.
At 5 tires and a little over 10 K as of today for the season.
I'll check in when I can.
Anybody have a spare laptop with Wi-fi  they aren't using ?  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152717148 -->

Chas, where are u getting my numbers?  I started the year with
rock.gif
I'm not sure some where around 7- 8K I think and the last update I sent you a week or so ago was  11K +

I am now at 11,735  and no tenth's  
tounge.gif
Your starting mileage for the Summer challenge is 9944.

Your starting mileage for the Year challenge is 9217.

Nope, only busa miles count
wink.gif

Missed this one. I'll catch you on the next one.

--Wag--

crap.. i kept forgetting to give u my #'s.

16410. the bikes been sitting since mid june, so julys #'s are gonna be low.

I'm back from my wedding and will be picking my bike this weekend from Goldenchild. He's been doing a few modifications for me:cool: . I won't have many miles this month.

I'm back from my wedding and will be picking my bike this weekend from Goldenchild. He's been doing a few modifications for me:cool: . I won't have many miles this month.
ha ha ha ha,

looks like I will increase the miles between us...

I'm riding to Laguna Seca!!!!!

And on the way up its the scenic tour, PCH!!!!!

364 miles one way by the freeway, shortest distance.

So with the twisty way up, friday's all day ride, and the freeway home....

I'm looking at over 1000miles easy  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153199767 -->

Damn , I'm never going to catch you ! But then again, My bike is going to be so sweet when I pick it up !

Sorry I'm late this month Charles...my odo says 6675 as of tonite.

I should have entered.....I'd be near the top.....I started the summer with 23,500 miles. I have nearly 28,500 miles. 5k so far and much more riding this weekend....

Back