Mileage Challenge, Oct update!!

Who says putting miles on your bike doesn't pay.... ?? The guys at Free State Cycle saw the miles I got out of my tires and the difference in mileage from the last service intervals, they gave me an additional 20% off my total ticket!!!

Loving my BUSA!!!

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 08 2006,14:49) CharlesBusa.
You made a mistake and didn't take out the mileage adjustment in my Summer Challenge #'s.
dm_gsxr is the rightful leader.
In both catagories I should add.
Guess I need to lay down about 500 miles a day for the next couple of weeks to have a chance at the summer challenge.
I'll check it when I get home, I keep the starting odo readings on my home computer.

thanks

(adamnflorida @ Oct. 10 2006,10:52) i bought my bike the first of may this year and so far i am at 14,275....ofcoarse it is my daily driver.
bowdown.gif

I love this competition....but as a chicagoan....I am crying a river. its just plain not fair. Sept and October have brought temps 15 to 20 degrees lower than normal and a sh**load of rain and wind and even snow......I have about 1000 miles in the last six weeks when I should have had about 2500......

praying for indian summer to come to get another quick 1000 miles before the snow hits.... but given all thats happen this year with medical issues and our lousy weather....29th (7800 miles) ain't too shabby. Actually I need to update as I've done about 8,200 so far....

charles....thanks for putting me in the challenge......

OMG!!  I hear you guys crying about the cold...  I whipped the Dragon's ARSE in the 27 degree weather!!  Snow flurries and I still rode!!

Oh wait... add a 1500 mile round trip to Atlanta going there in torrential downpour last Thursday from Annapolis.  Add snow flurries on the Dragon and a snow blizzard riding on Interstate 81 through Virginia on Monday.  Put with it, 30 degrees in the sunshine riding back to Annapolis yesterday...  My balls are of steel and yes they were frozen!!

Check out the saddlebags even work with the T-Force Sumo highmount!  I just shifted them forward a bit but they never buffeted or moved all the way up to Ludacris Speed!

Mark me down for this month in Miles... 21,105!! I'm parking the bike til I get a new chain & Sprokets!!

Enjoy the pics!

DavidWheelers.jpg

DavidWheelers001.jpg

dam.jpg

DavidDam.jpg

ATL054.jpg

ATL055.jpg

Bring on the updates...  I gave you 19K on the 2nd and now I have over 21K so I wonder if anyone is racking them up more.

Back