Official business

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok I have been seeing many comments ngative and positive in the PRODUCTS FOR SALE SECTION.

When someoe lists somthing for sale it is just not right to say wow ugly or who the hell would want that.  Even just saying wow that is a great deal if you are not thinking about buying is just a waste of space. I would settle for positive stuff, but come on guys on the negative stuff.  You would not wat it done to you.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:papyrus'><span style='color:green'>BOTTOM LINE IS, IT IS A FOR SALE SECTION</span></span></span>

IF YOU MUST MAKE A COMMENT, DO IT IN THE RANDOM SECTION

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113509298 -->

Ok I have been seeing many comments ngative and positive in the PRODUCTS FOR SALE SECTION.

When someoe lists somthing for sale it is just not right to say wow ugly or who the hell would want that.  Even just saying wow that is a great deal if you are not thinking about buying is just a waste of space. I would settle for positive stuff, but come on guys on the negative stuff.  You would not wat it done to you.

Bottom line it is a for sale section.
Totally agree... Negetive talk is best avoided

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113508764 -->

Really like how you put that. Sometimes this board gets out-of-hand, but all-in-all a great bunch.

excellent... see it happen many times.

done...

are we still allowed shaving talk though?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Kiddin, kiddin...

Yes sir...will comply.
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Aww thats BULL SHYTTTTTTTESSS</span>  My opinion is worthless and your wasting your time reading this.

Actually I couldnt agree more.  Worthless coments, <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>LIKE THAT ONE ABOVE</span> arnt needed.

smile.gif

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113533515 -->

Don't need no negative vibes man! Just a little wine, a little cheese and a few rays!

Of course, in the case of an obvious scam, all negative comments are greatly appreciated.

--Wag--

Not a bad idea and I hope you will consider one more. There should be some rules for selling, whatever they are. Some suggestions:
*minimum # of posts before being allowed to sell
*minimum amount of info required in the post to sell (vin #, pics, year, make, model, color, why selling, how much, contact info, etc.)
*minimum # of emoticons used
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif
wow.gif
cool.gif
AAAssjani.gif
face7.gif
soapbox.gif
rant.gif

I DO NOT THINK EVERYONE READ THIS YET. I EXPECT TO SEE AT LEAST 1500 VIEWS.

Back