High Mount or not?

mikpaq

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:papyrus'></span><div align="left">[/Quote]I'm a rookie looking for some advice from the experts here on the pros and cons of the High Mount Exhaust for my Busa. I'm looking more for looks and sound, my performance is fine. Is there anyone out there that can help?<span style='color:darkblue'></span>

That's an expensive mod for just looks and sound, but if that's what you want to spend your ca$h on may I suggest the HMF Dual High Mounts. They look and sound great. The other good thing is you can make a bit more HP with a proper tune and/or adding a PC3 ... might need that anyway to prevent backfiring. You also get to keep your passenger footpegs with the HMF's. The only con's are you will need to relocate your rear signal lights and you will need to add extra heat tape to the inside of your lower fairings. Hope this helps!

1 vote for high mount.

100_0192.JPG

I have the HMF carbon fiber high mounts. Love them. best looking busa pipe IMHO. and the cans stay cool, even after hard riding in Florida i can grab the cans with my bare hand.

I used to be a dual exhaust only fan, until i went with a Hindle 4into1. It's all snowballed from there.

I personally think the Hayabusa looks best with the dual low mount cans.

Dual cans (high or low) give the bike a great look. HMF probably does make the best.

I had a single-sided himount on my busa a couple years ago. Looked great. I agree that the dual hi-mounts look better. I am going back to a single-sided himount this spring though!

Back