Hayabusa + Half-a-Busa

MacGyver

Registered
I recently finished most of the mods that I plan on throwing on the old Busa, and thought I'd share a few pics with yall. Here she is (03 silver + black), and the girlfriend's SV650S (03 copper) snuck in there for a few shots too :p

Comments or suggestions welcome!

Mac

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>HMF Dual High Mount (Carbon) - Second Look Seat + Tank Skin - Carbon Levers</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Clear Alternatives + Phillips Silver Vision Bulbs - Zero Grav Double Bubble (dark smoke) - Xenon Bulbs</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Top Gun Undertail (all clear) - Black Hugger (somewhere under there)</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Big Chief and Little Chief</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Here's the girlfriend's bike. I've done a few mods to it and had it lowered about 3 inches for her</span>

Mac,

Schweeet and very clean!! Do you have any trouble seeing thru the dark smoke DB when you're in full tuck?

DJ

Mac,

Schweeet and very clean!! Do you have any trouble seeing thru the dark smoke DB when you're in full tuck?

DJ
sageronin -

I do have trouble at night or low-light seeing clearly through the windscreen. During the daytime, it's the same as wearing sunglasses or riding with a tinted visor. It can get a tad bit dark when I'm looking through my sunglasses AND the windscreen.....but I rarley get that low (150 MPH+ for the most part)

Oh, and I'll look for a shot of the carbon levers to post as well.

Mac

Yeah, I want to see the levers too!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Mac,

When I ordered my dark smoke DB online, the vendor called me on the phone and suggested the lightly tinted because of visibility, never thought to ask about it until now.

DJ

Quite a nice bike! looks exceptionally clean. High pipes & undertail look great!

Welcome to the obsession!

nice bike !!!
I see all you guys with garages
I miss my parent garage.
I now live in an appartment.
No decent place to work on the bike
so i don't do any.
I wish my wife would rife too!

Ok, I cant stand it anymore!! 1127 to 1299 who is the chick in the video of your avatar!!!! DOAHHHH!! she is messing my keyboard up... there is all kinds of drooooool all over it now!!!

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>"NI'ICE"......clean.....i like the corvette cant really see the blond though...lol..</span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|sproket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075956586 -->

Back