4''-6'' or 7''-9''

(Truckracer @ Aug. 18 2007,10:53)
(ALLshow.NOgo @ Aug. 16 2007,13:47) Hey BTW if you have the busa at 4" over, 16/42, FULL exhaust or not, could you leave at 5k rpm and nearly pin the throttle of launch?? and not have it loop??
That's a question I would like to see answered.
what do you mean by loop?
rock.gif

(617jakek @ Aug. 20 2007,09:05)
(Truckracer @ Aug. 18 2007,10:53)
(ALLshow.NOgo @ Aug. 16 2007,13:47) Hey BTW if you have the busa at 4" over, 16/42, FULL exhaust or not, could you leave at 5k rpm and nearly pin the throttle of launch?? and not have it loop??
That's a question I would like to see answered.
what do you mean by loop?
rock.gif
A loop is a wheelie that goes up and over, like a loop. Very bad.

(BigDiesel @ Aug. 18 2007,18:08) I'm at about 8" back, full Ti exhaust and PC w/custom map, Race air filter n small box mod: I've whacked it twice so far (still new chain n front brakes so not gettin crazy yet) off tha line, and w/my 230-ish lbs in gear its' hooked after a quick spin and gone like a Bat outta he!! but I'm also runnin pretty fresh tires too.

If you're racing this is way too far back-4" is plenty but I think 8-9" just looks BADAZZ!!
firedevil.gif
BigD, I have a shock prepped for extended use, I would like you to test for me, its FREE all I need is your stock shock. If interested just call.

Rainer3012....

That bike is setup perfectly. Looks totally perfect lowered like that and with that 3-4" extension....

(GPW @ Aug. 20 2007,08:45)
(BigDiesel @ Aug. 18 2007,18:08) I'm at about 8" back, full Ti exhaust and PC w/custom map, Race air filter n small box mod: I've whacked it twice so far (still new chain n front brakes so not gettin crazy yet) off tha line, and w/my 230-ish lbs in gear its' hooked after a quick spin and gone like a Bat outta he!! but I'm also runnin pretty fresh tires too.

If you're racing this is way too far back-4" is plenty but I think 8-9" just looks BADAZZ!!
firedevil.gif
BigD, I have a shock prepped for extended use, I would like you to test for me, its FREE all I need is your stock shock. If interested just call.
phone call sent
beerchug.gif

good lookin brah!

(Ruben @ Aug. 20 2007,13:12) Rainer3012....

That bike is setup perfectly. Looks totally perfect lowered like that and with that 3-4" extension....
Thank you, I love it, the only thing that bothers me about it is crawling over speed bumps, ouch.

Back