What the hell is the Big Deal About Busa's?

Yeah.. what they said!

I got mine for all the reasons posted above~ Being a big boy.. the Busa
just fits me well~ I find it to be a very attractive bike, myself~ I can't
really put into words what it was that made feel the need to own one~ It
just called out to me one day.. I took it for a test ride.. and I had to have
one~ That's really all there was to it~ Like someone posted above... it had
all the comfort and style I look for in a bike... the ponies was just an
added bonus as far as I'm concerned~
smile.gif

Thanks Folks, I dunno if it will do any good but I appreciate your comments. Pretty funny, most of what you all said is what I would have/have said...

So far the only thing missing really is that "Chicks Dig The Hayabusa."

biggrin.gif

Oops Sorry Raider... My Bad...

Though it does bear repeating...Chicks Dig the Busa....
biggrin.gif

I bought mine cuz it was and stil is the baddest mofo around........:O

Oh and it carries my fat azz around with the greatest of ease........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just ride one... thats all it took for me.... crazy crazy crazy... I was hooked and oogling over a 40th ever since
cool.gif

I suppose if I get "older and more sophisticated" over time, I'll end up on a BMW or Ducati eventually... yeah, sure.  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
thats what I was thinking.... but I seriously think I'm spoiled... and its gonna take a hell of a bike to make it equal to ridin the busa... its got soo much torque... all other bikes will seem like dogs.

tounge.gif

Honestly it's not worth explaining to the guy. I'd either suggest he ride one or chose the bike of choice and see if he can ever read your license plate.

Sounds like the guy has been drinking a little HATE-OR-AIDE!!!!

banner_metalic.jpg

I love the looks of the bike, and it does not look like every other bike on the road!!

Does not look like a race bike.

Either ya love it or ya hate it!!

I love it!!

All bikes at this level are amazing, this one looks the coolest.

P.S. I also have 1982 katana, which is the best looking bike ever made, and looks like nothing else on the road either!!
cool.gif

P.P.S. I bet the guy asking the question drives a Harley LOL!!

P.P.P.S. Put a post on that web site, asking the same question about Harleys. Would love to see the answers to that one:laugh:

when I was a boy, about 9 years old, i said the word FVCK in front of my mother.

she said to me, do you even know what that word means?

I said, "no, what does it mean?"

and she said, "if you arent smart enuf to know, why should i tell you... dont say it again."

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081235642 -->

It's a unique bike. Yes, the speed is incredible, but any bike can be made to do that with enough $$$

Every bike on the market has sharp, angled edges that look like it could slice deli meat - the 'Busa is different. Just by looking at it you know that it's an entirely different kind of monster. Nothing, NOTHING about the Hayabusa is typical - everybody is going angular, 'Busa is rounded; everybody was side-to-side headlamps, 'Busa was first w/ top-bottom; everybody was claiming fastest, 'Busa IS fastest, etc, etc, etc...

Anyway, what the hell is the big deal about 'Busa's? How about... EVERYTHING!
biggrin.gif

I love the looks of the bike, and it does not look like every other bike on the road!!

Does not look like a race bike.

Either ya love it or ya hate it!!

I love it!!

All bikes at this level are amazing, this one looks the coolest.

P.S. I also have 1982 katana, which is the best looking bike ever made, and looks like nothing else on the road either!!
cool.gif

P.P.S. I bet the guy asking the question drives a Harley LOL!!

P.P.P.S. Put a post on that web site, asking the same question about Harleys. Would love to see the answers to that one:laugh:
No No No, The Guy is on a sport bike for sure. I am not sure what, but something with sporting intentions.

I appreciate the input everyone,

Rev

Comfy and fast
smile.gif

Guinness Book of World Records - Fastest production motorcycle ever built in the world....   Can't wait to tell my future kids the story of how i owned one
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: "Add Attachment"|1081260205 -->

hayabusa_guinness.jpg

smile.gif

Back