What the hell?

DAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM you still ramblin
wow.gif

Who is this long winded, rambler dude.....WAG is the name. Guess we'll put up with it a while longer
tounge.gif

Hey Wag,

Just read your story.  While I don't know you, it's clear that giving to others at this time of year is very important to you.  I know it sounds trite, but it really is better to give than receive.  And sometimes, what you give can't be purchased and has no price .  Your offer to this young couple will have a lasting positive effect on them for a long time.  Nice guy!
beerchug.gif

(WWJD @ Dec. 24 2006,08:07) Was a great gift of patience and assurance you gave to a stranger on Chrsitmas Eve day.  Sorry to hear about your early years.  Maybe you and the misses can make some new GOOD tapes to erase the previous ones?  Many scars don't have to be permenant.  
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing, Wag!
Think about it...those are two of the qualities that Jesus have...patience and assurance!
Merry Christmas,
Donald

(hottrodd7 @ Dec. 26 2006,04:46) Hey Wag,

Just read your story. While I don't know you, it's clear that giving to others at this time of year is very important to you. I know it sounds trite, but it really is better to give than receive. And sometimes, what you give can't be purchased and has no price . Your offer to this young couple will have a lasting positive effect on them for a long time. Nice guy!
beerchug.gif
The thing is, it's just as important to be like that throughout the year. One of the most wonderful things about this board is that it does happen year 'round.

Have a great one!

--Wag--

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 26 2006,00:52)
(Wag @ Dec. 25 2006,23:48) Hey, I'm havin' fun, dammit!

--Wag--
We're all havin MORE fun...since WAG joined the board
wink.gif
But is it REALLY the kind of fun you hoped for?
biggrin.gif

(FADE IN Twilight Zone music.)

--Wag--

I'm not sure how it is in New Mexico, but here in Tennessee, the police will not do a report on private property. It doesn't matter how much damage. Exchanging information is the best you'll do.

You did a good thing Wag, both with handling the accident and with the dinner invitation.

I was hit with divorce papers this time last year so like you I didn't think Christmas was going to be pleasant anymore. I was at a party a couple weeks ago though where I really enjoyed myself. I had my arm around my girlfriend, drinking coffee, and talking with friends. That made it a little more special again.

Good job bud.

Dan

(TennBusa @ Dec. 26 2006,14:25) I was at a party a couple weeks ago though where I really enjoyed myself. I had my arm around my girlfriend, drinking coffee, and talking with friends. That made it a little more special again.
My favorite kind of Christmas. Good on ya, man.

--Wag--

beerchug.gif
Great post Wag. The giving spirit here on the board never ceases to amaze me.

Great job, Wag. I think you handled the sutuation perfectly. Merry Christmas and here's to a great New Year
beerchug.gif

Back