What the hell is happening?

If you aint on a Harley, then you aint shiot
devil.gif

Oooooppps...Wrong message board!
biggrin.gif

I'm just messin with y'all.

<span style='color:red'>Revlis</span> - The problem with the new scooters is that the front ends look a lot like a sport bike, especially my wifes Suzuki Burgman-650. You'll be going down the road, glance over and see the headlights and fairing, and while your hands in the air you realize it's a scooter, and say...Oh well!
biggrin.gif

You guys are too much...I've tried to stay out of this for a while now.

EDIT: BTW...I like my $25K RoadSofa. Easychair ride, radio, backrest, highway pegs, and a cigarette lighter. Just crank up the tunes, fire one up, and cruise all day. It's just for a completely different purpose than the busa.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070067237 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now how fun was that!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070070714 -->

25k for a road king man you gatta have it good!i need a better job. but then again i still wouldnt buy the sleds you fellas enjoy.didnt mean to offend anyone either just think that 25 or even 10 k is way over priced for the shiet.but ya do have some cool shirts and tattoos! and o ya love the spurs.i guess there to make it get up and go!!

25k for a road king man you gatta have it good!i need a better job. but then again i still wouldnt buy the sleds you fellas enjoy.didnt mean to offend anyone either just think that 25 or even 10 k is way over priced for the shiet.but ya do have some cool shirts and tattoos! and o ya love the spurs.i guess there to make it get up and go!!
<span style='color:red'>rob t</span> - It's not a Road King. It's an Electra Glide Classic. It's not a stock bike.

Upgraded to an UltraClassic (CB, rear speakers, electronic cruise control, and intercom), 1550cc big bore kit Stage-II, LOTS of chrome goodies. There are about $8K in options. The base price was only about $19K.

You have to understand that I'm still driving the p/u truck I bought new in 1990, so the H-D is my car payment. The busa is just my new toy. I'm not the hardcore H-D type, but I do have 6 tattoos, and they're not small tattoos either (arms/legs/chest/back, but not 100% coverage).

I just like bikes...all types.
biggrin.gif

i guess a long as you remember wich on your on and ride it accordingly!!.would hate to try to stop one of the monsters in a panic!

<span style='color:red'>rob t</span> - It's not a Road King.  It's an Electra Glide Classic.  It's not a stock bike.

Upgraded to an UltraClassic (CB, rear speakers, electronic cruise control, and intercom), 1550cc big bore kit Stage-II, LOTS of chrome goodies.  There are about $8K in options.  The base price was only about $19K.

You have to understand that I'm still driving the p/u truck I bought new in 1990, so the H-D is my car payment.  The busa is just my new toy.  I'm not the hardcore H-D type, but I do have 6 tattoos, and they're not small tattoos either (arms/legs/chest/back, but not 100% coverage).

I just like bikes...all types.
biggrin.gif
My mom's got tattoos! Wrist to ankle.

What were we talking about?

i guess a long as you remember wich on your on and ride it accordingly!!.would hate to try to stop one of the monsters in a panic!
Believe it or not, they stop pretty good for an 800 pound bike. You just have to be able to apply front and rear brakes while at the same time downshifting and slipping the clutch between gears.

Scares the hell out of my wife whenever I have to do it.
laugh.gif

Mikey D - We were talking about the busa making everything else we ride seem like a slow POS. Then all of the comparisons, bashings, and stuff started. You know how it goes.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070091683 -->

I've have been riding for many years, and like many here, you name the bike and I have ridden it; however, when I first saw the Busa I wanted one. It, with a doubt is my favorite bike of all time, and I'm 56 years old. Everyone has to ride his or her own ride, but the Busa is the bike for me. I have two other bikes which rode alternately, but now they just set in the garage, and both are for sale. It's pretty easy to get hooked on the Busa.

I, too, love my busa, but am currently shopping for a custom harley clone/knockoff. The riding experience is just so absolutely different on the different types of bikes. I'll probably ride the harley when the wife wants to go with, and save the busa for "alone time". I started a thread about doing the 250 rear kit a few weeks back, and have found that it really would be tough to own only one bike and still get as much riding time in as I would like to. Just my .02.... :blush:

Believe it or not, they stop pretty good for an 800 pound bike.  You just have to be able to apply front and rear brakes while at the same time downshifting and slipping the clutch between gears.

Scares the hell out of my wife whenever I have to do it.
laugh.gif

Mikey D - We were talking about the busa making everything else we ride seem like a slow POS.  Then all of the comparisons, bashings, and stuff started.  You know how it goes.
smile.gif
Cool Sticker!

Mom comes out here in a few weeks, I'll post pictures!
biggrin.gif

mikey i and hpoefully we would be honored to get a look see at moms tattoo s!i bet she s hard for the wife to leave the grand kids with lol.

I think sometimes we like to create seperate classes of people for different classes of bikes, when we are all bike riders. How many rice riders would see me on my custom and curse the day not realizing I too ride a Busa?[/QUOTE]

AGREED.. I thought I was the only person who felt this way. The big deal about HD's people say is that it is "made in America"..... BLAH They are ignorant as hell when people say that. People dont realize that Harleys and 99% of all of the factory production cruisers today have like atleast 35% of thier parts made in Japan.
biggrin.gif

Back