Speed freak????

Speed freak???? - How fast do "you" ride?

• Always speed limit

Votes: 104 100.0%
  • 80-90mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-140mph

• 150+mph

• I really don't have a preference

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

motogp08

Registered
I primarily ride the speed limit and was just wonderin what you guy's views were on the speed thing.

If you speed, let us know how often!

Thanx everyone!!!

I always do the speed limit ocifer. And I swear to drunk I'm not God!

Almost always around the speed limit, ah, but some times when no one is looking zzzzzzzzzoooommmmmmmmm cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

ON the streets, usually posted speed limit but not too much more.

On the track: Ballz to the wall, hang on to those clip ons, knee scraping fun. As fast as the busa will let me through the corners and straights.

I run the speed limit...plus or minus about a 5% differential:D

I try to ride within the constraints of traffic, mostly within the posted limits.... but I am on a Busa - sometimes I just can't help but RIDE! I jsut do everythign that I can to make sure I don't endanger anyone (but me)...

most times in speed limit but sometimes especially in no traffic conditions , I go with 100-140mph smile.gif

I ride according to road and traffic conditions. Speed is relative. I can be going 20-30 MPH and scraping my knee in a corner and that is almost as much an adrenalin rush as 180+ mph. Keep in mind, Speed being relative, "Its not the speed that kills you it's the sudden stop" biggrin.gif

normally ride the limit but it seems like every ride I gotta do atleast one blast up over 100 to put that grin on my face for the rest of the day. tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144323132 -->

Mostly the speed limit - with an occasional burst when needed to stay away from dazed drivers, or sometimes when conditions will allow.

in residential areas & city riding always the limit. on interstate 80-90 ( even in car).

I push mine everywhere because I don't trust myself when I am on it:;): But when I have had my full days worth of meds I usually ride around 70 - 90 occasionally hitting triple digits... It also depends who I am riding with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back