Busa pipes?

motogp08

Registered
Hey guys, i was wonderin, what kind of new, aftermarket exhaust should i get? I want the most volume, or vroom vroom, and the most horsepower, all at the same time possible? Any pipe in any price range is sufficient, so please let me know if you have any info.

Thanx everyone!
smile.gif

Brocks will give you great HP. Proven on a Dyno.

BDE, Akropovic, Muzzy, Yoshi's. They're all good. I have the BDE Gen 3 Full system. Did the airbox mod and PCIIIUSB w/Brock's map. No complaints. Nice sound when wide open, low growl at idle, and much lighter than the stock pipes.

I have always heard Akropovic would make the most horsepower, but this was a long time ago and the new stuff sounds like it is good too.

Akro or Yosh. I just got the Yosh RS3 full system and love it. Akro is an awesome system, though, from what I've read and heard. Jinkster just put the Akro system on his bike and loves it. I haven't dyno'd my bike after the system install, pair valve mod, and PCIII USB, but I can feel the difference. It's very, very noticeable. It would have been very cool to do a before and after dyno, though.

I love my Akrapovic Evo. Ti-Force is also a good pipe and BDE hindle is nice as well. All pretty expensive but have great build quality. You get what you pay for.

DSC00906.JPG

Hey guys, i was wonderin, what kind of new, aftermarket exhaust should i get? I want the most volume, or vroom vroom, and the most horsepower, all at the same time possible? Any pipe in any price range is sufficient, so please let me know if you have any info.

Thanx everyone!
smile.gif
Garrett has all those covered.....

DSCI0067.JPG

Which set of cans are good for a more throaty sound w/o being too loud and do not require any other mods or reduce power and do NOT have an ugly brand name scrawled across their sides? I'm still in the honeymoon portion of ownership and since its already a Hayabusa with power to spare, a few more ponies isn't all that necessary. I'd like to maintain a good looking set of 'twice pipes' with a bit more sound but I'm not looking for any HP gains. Suggestions? They can't have any emblems like the akropovics for example and they gotta sound good.

Which set of cans are good for a more throaty sound w/o being too loud and do not require any other mods or reduce power and do NOT have an ugly brand name scrawled across their sides?  I'm still in the honeymoon portion of ownership and since its already a Hayabusa with power to spare, a few more ponies isn't all that necessary.  I'd like to maintain a good looking set of 'twice pipes' with a bit more sound but I'm not looking for any HP gains.  Suggestions?  They can't have any emblems like the akropovics for example and they gotta sound good.
Some of the guys told me that FMF pipes are great! But seeing as how your probably more experienced than i, i'm probably not much help! "Sorry
down.gif
"

Thanx everyone!
smile.gif
Garrett has all those covered.....
What are the best Garrett pipes? And generally how much $ will they cost?
About $ 4000, you get all of this.....

DSCI0067.JPG

Roll ons with with stock bikes at 100mph? They will look like they are reverse!
smile.gif

ohh i want to put the hmf high dual full system...primaraly for the the look...but since that is a few oil changes away ...not jumping on any bandwagon yet

Back