Pipe question

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
For those of you that been here awhile, you might remember my 95 GSXR750 I had for sale after buying the Busa.  If you do remember, then you'll also remember my cousin dropped it while I had for sale.  In the end, he bought it for the asking price.

So this brings me to my question, the stock pipe is a little rashed, not bad, could easily be polished, but he thinks the bike is way to quiet and sounds like a chainsaw.  So we are kinda looking for an aftermarket pipe, but I really do not know much about the pipes for bikes back then.  I was hoping some of you older riders might have had a similiar bike with a pipe or some suggestions.

I seen THIS on ebay, not sure of the quality, you never hear of supertrapps on bikes anymore.  What kind of price should we be looking at for a pipe on an older bike like this?

Thanks for any suggestions or direction.

Here's a pic before he rashed it all up!

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112847525 -->

DSC00437.JPG

Never heard of them...

But the pipes look good.... and the price sure is tempting
biggrin.gif

I would have gone for it!

Supertraps are old hat man,came and went with the twist! They are kind of neat in the way they make power and torgue IE adding or subtracting discs.:)

Supertraps are old hat man,came and went with the twist! They are kind of neat in the way they make power and torgue IE adding or subtracting discs.:)
Yeah NJ,

I remember Supertrapps back from when I was a kid, mostly car applications. Just didn't know if they were any good for a bike or not. I've not seen anything about SuperTrapps in forever, thats why I'm surprised to see a NEW system still in box available.

I've seen a few Yosh systems up on ebay,(that would be my preference) but they've all been used systems with lousy pics available to be able to see how clean or abused they are. I figure anything coming off a 95 has been on awhile and is probably being sold cause the bike is trashed.

Back