Pipes First Time

Good times are important regardless of times. As far as I know 6 second 1/8 mile is dayum good my brother, and as stated previously; you still sounded good. :thumbsup:

Decent.
Pulled up and the guy asked what it ran. He was thinking 5.80's. Told him it was Pipe's first time.
He probably laughed after the first run.
In the 7's with only 74MPH.
Backed off too soon and was only getting a feel for it.

After that times were pretty consistent, but couldn't get it to go any faster that night.
Maybe next time.

There's plenty of folks on here that drag weekly and can give you tips. To get that 5.80 you'll probably have to abuse your baby on launch.

Enjoy life man looking forward to hearing bout that 5.80 :thumbsup:

6.7's is very respectable for your first outing. I know guys that have been doing it for years and are set up for drag only that are not doing much better. Practice and passes are all you need! Have fun and be safe!:beerchug:

There's plenty of folks on here that drag weekly and can give you tips. To get that 5.80 you'll probably have to abuse your baby on launch.

Enjoy life man looking forward to hearing bout that 5.80 :thumbsup:

Launching between 5-6K right now.
Have to learn better control.
Still bogging down off the line.

6.7's is very respectable for your first outing. I know guys that have been doing it for years and are set up for drag only that are not doing much better. Practice and passes are all you need! Have fun and be safe!:beerchug:

Thanks.
Pipe's sure he could do better, but it always takes practice.
Was hoping for a little better, but figured trap MPH should be between 115-120.

Back