Pipes First Time

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Well, this past week of Vacation has been pretty busy.
Last weekend Dad and Pipe rode down to Deals gap with the Fall Busa bash.
First time for Pipe.
Next First time come last night at the drag strip.
First time ever racing a motorcycle and first time ever doing a burnout on a bike.
Now remember first time out; so you racing veteran's don't laugh too much. :banghead:

Anyways, off to the numbers and video below.

Best RT of the night was on my 4th run .6091.

Best run of the night was his 7th and last:
RT---.6778
60FT----1.7562
330 FT----4.5212
ET@594FT----6.3283
1/8 ET----6.7361
1/8 MPH----110.34

Pipe's sure with more practice he could do better; but that's the best that it get's right now. Seems to have run better times without baffle installed in BDE street megaphone. Bikes stock besides street megaphone, and lowered 3/4 front 1 1/2 rear.
Only bad part of the night was that Pipe had to ride 72 miles home in 55* weather and he wasn't prepared for it.

th_Oct3Drag1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.
Next year will be a few more trips to the gap; 16-43 sprockets and lowering strap at the track, and thinking hard about doing a track day on her.
Looks like a busy next year for the girl.

Looks like a great vacation. Now is some one speaking on behalf of Pipe? Or is Pipe speaking in 3rd person like Bob Dole always did?....

Not a bad time at all. You can't expect to get in the fives unless you really dedicate yourself to it. :thumbsup:

Great run on da track.

I will hope to have my track day schedule ready for 09 as soon as NESBA gets their schedule up.

The only ones I currently have are Barber in November and Jennings GP in February.

Great run on da track.

I will hope to have my track day schedule ready for 09 as soon as NESBA gets their schedule up.

The only ones I currently have are Barber in November and Jennings GP in February.

Let Pipe know your schedule sometime.
Wouldn't mind to make a day with you.
Of course be different classes.

Looked good Pipe, WTH you made it through the traps :thumbsup:

Thanks.
That's all that matters.
Wasn't the slowest out there.
Forth quickest of the night behind 2 dragsters, and a built fox body. He didn't best Pipe's time until his last run. Think he ran a 6.54 at 114.
Only bike there.
Good times.

Good times are important regardless of times. As far as I know 6 second 1/8 mile is dayum good my brother, and as stated previously; you still sounded good. :thumbsup:

Back