Exhaust Pipes

Aashish

Registered
I have a NEW 2008 Hayabusa which is completely stock and wanted suggestions for new pipes which meet the following criteria:

1. Loud but more a rocket like sound
2. Light in weight but I like the two pipe set up
3. Bare minimum work needed for fitment

Friends of mine are suggesting Twin Brotheres and Race Fit. If anyone has any suggestions I will highly appreciate it. Thanks.

Having heard and tested a bunch of systems your specs certainly fall into the Ti-Force dual 480 MM system. The sub $1500.00 price tag for the titanium system makes it a no brainer. Their fit and quality is unmatched in the industry.. :beerchug:

Good choices, shop and buy from H.ORG sponsors, they will even send a sound bite. :)

moved to the main General section so more people would see it.

I'm ordering ti force. Something about have ti pipes makes it special. Also I've never seen tiforce setup on the street so you also stand out a lil. Gpw deff has the best deal to be found.
Posted via Mobile Device

i like the brocks dual ct setup, i wish they made it for the first gen

Other than the obvious length and weight, what's the difference between the short and long Ti-Force cans? Does either make more power? Different sounds?

I'm really diggin' the Brock's CT Duals... Anybody found a video of it on a Busa?

My setup seems to meet your specs...

1> Loud, but not stupid loud.

2> Its a dual system.

3> Literally took me only 10 minutes to install 'em

008.jpg

012.jpg

Brocks dual AlienHead Slip-ons

008.jpg

012.jpg

Thank you guys for all your support! Based on what I have read here and subsequent research, I am leaning towards the Brocks CT Series Dual Canister Carbon Tip Full Titanium Exhaust System (SKU: S1308-CT-D). On Brocks website it is listed at $1,995...I guess this is one all of you were talking about? Of course, if I finalise on this particular system or any other for that matter I will get it from a Sponsor Member here...will these guys ship to India is the big question now! Once again, thanks for all your feedback!

Not sure if they make a Gen II setup buy my Yosh TRS bolt on system sounds great. More bass than pitch. With a helmet, it just hums. Shakes the garage door handle when I start it inside.

I'm sure Brock could have it sent to India. He's been shipping and visiting all over the world for quite some time now.

btw, good choice. I think Brock's is even having a sale. Don't quote me though.

Last edited:
Back