Exhaust Pipes

M4 duel retro Drag slip-ons.

IMG_0066.jpg

I am not gonna lie and say that I wouldn't want Brock's or something similar, but for the money-minded dad that I am, I am thrilled with the Two Bros Titanium slip-ons.

Got them for $526 shipped and takes 20 minutes to install Two Brothers M2 V.A.L.E. Dual Titanium Slip-On for Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 08-09

+1 on this. I got the carbon slipons and they sound good and look good. Very easy install, even after ceramic coating the midpipes. with the ceramic coating i spent less than $800.00

HPIM0409.jpg

Check out the YouTube videos of the new Hayabusa with TwoBros slip-ons. Sounds awesome! And the prices are around $900 for titanium and CF. Less than $700 for polished!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, thank you for all your feedback. I was lucky that someone here had the Brocks set up on his Hayabusa and it sounded awesome! However, i heard the Racefit on another Hayabusa and it blew me away! Further, it weighs only 825 grams!!! I am getting it tomorrow (Oct 23) and will post pics and video for everyone to hear this week sometime! Stupidly expensive but worth it! Once again, thanks for everything!

take your time, look and listen before you spend $$. There are as many opinions as there are pipes. :whistle:

Guys, thank you for all your feedback. I was lucky that someone here had the Brocks set up on his Hayabusa and it sounded awesome! However, i heard the Racefit on another Hayabusa and it blew me away! Further, it weighs only 825 grams!!! I am getting it tomorrow (Oct 23) and will post pics and video for everyone to hear this week sometime! Stupidly expensive but worth it! Once again, thanks for everything!

Ok, so the Racefit exhaust has definitely perked my interest. I love the look of their cans and the sound from what I have been able to find is awesome. Thinking it may be on the loud to very loud side though.
That being said, I have yet found a dealer that sells them in the US.?
Do you have a link? And which one are you getting? The Slash or the Growler?

Ok, so the Racefit exhaust has definitely perked my interest. I love the look of their cans and the sound from what I have been able to find is awesome. Thinking it may be on the loud to very loud side though.
That being said, I have yet found a dealer that sells them in the US.?
Do you have a link? And which one are you getting? The Slash or the Growler?

You are correct, they are more on the very loud side but i guess they still sound refined...which is what i was looking for. I have purchased the Racefit Growlers from their authorised Dealer in Mumbai (India) called Performance Racing Store.
Their website is www.performanceracingstore.net

The guy I deal with there is Vicky and his email is vickyj@performanceracingstore.net

Hope this helps. If you need anything else do let me know!

Last edited:
I agree... TwoBros. For sound, I don't think anybody can beat TwoBros. It's a clean sound that's not obnoxious like D&D and some of the other loud pipes. But I haven't ever heard what Brock pipes sound like. Just lots of positive comments from proud Brock owners.

Back