best exhaust pipes?

Hindle gen3 full exh.
thumb_up.gif

Ok guys, all this talk about exhaust has peaked my interest....pardon my greenness, but Gluclu, what does the yosh tri oval dual exit can look like?? I think I may have heard the sound before but there are so many systems out there, especially for yoshimura, I wold'nt know what I'm lookin' at. (Please be gentle)

Thanks a lot and the link was great, that's exactly the can's I've been lookin' for... the sound like thunder and look great. Bird Hunter, yo da man!!!!Thanks and they're definitely on my x mas list!!!!

Ok guys, all this talk about exhaust has peaked my interest....pardon my greenness, but Gluclu, what does the yosh tri oval dual exit can look like??  I think I may have heard the sound before but there are so many systems out there, especially for yoshimura, I wold'nt know what I'm lookin' at. (Please be gentle)
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

here is the sound in MP3 format , Link no longer works

For bolt ons, Yosh tri ovals sound wicked with a deep hum that drives the chicks crazy (ok, I think its the Yoshs.....) at 3500 rpms and I was able to tune up 5 hp over stock cans - I know, I am a bad man!
deadhorse.gif

Back