Best Overall Exhuast Shootout

yea my favorite pipes on anything is akra and tiforce they are just amazing pipes but i just heard someone say that unless your hammering on the street all the time..you dont get all the power delivery from the akra..its meant to be hammered?
rock.gif
whats up with that?

yea my favorite pipes on anything is akra and tiforce they are just amazing pipes but i just heard someone say that unless your hammering on the street all the time..you dont get all the power delivery from the akra..its meant to be hammered?
rock.gif
 whats up with that?
Umm, you don't get full power from any exhaust unless you're wringing its neck. Whoever told you that about the Akro is retarded. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

ok people if you had to choose between Brock's pipe, Muzzy, or Akra which one would you choose....:p
cool.gif
( thats what i narrowed it down to.)

yea some fu*$in loser told that to me from a local dealership and i was just like alright well i got some things to do and people to do talk to you somewhere in the near future (dumbass)
biggrin.gif
YEAH RIGHT

yea some fu*$in loser told that to me from a local dealership and i was just like alright well i got some things to see and people to do talk to you somewhere in the near future (dumbass)
biggrin.gif
YEAH RIGHT

rock.gif
 whats up with that?
Umm, you don't get full power from any exhaust unless you're wringing its neck. Whoever told you that about the Akro is retarded. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
The Akra Evo is one of the greatest pipes as far as performance and quality. It makes good power throughout the rev's and sounds incredible. However, the BDE Hindle makes a few more horsepower and costs about 500 bucks less. If I could do it over I'd get the hindle.

Akro if you want power and you enjoy spending money,Brock if you want power and don't mind spending money, Muzzy if you want power and you hate spending money.

im interested in the sound of the muzzy vs. the big name full's. I really like an exhaust system that makes some noise, but not D&D loud.

I love my Akro set-up. Wanna buy it? PM me. LOFL!

NewAdditions.jpg

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124304518 -->

Akrapovic EVO!!!!!. Great fit, sound, performance. Biggest bang for the buck. Gotta love it.

When dealing with opinions on exhaust, you will get quite a few opinions. Most recommend what they are using currently on their machine.

I have used a Yosh, Muzzy and now a Akro. Out of those three, I prefer, no susprise the Akro. The one I am currently using.

I ordered the Yosh is January of 1999 and it actually showed up before my bike did. Good sound and power delivery. The fit left a lot to be desired. I had to bend the "S" pipe to clear the rear signal. I know that problem has been fixed on later production runs.

The Muzzy's fit was much better. The 1 complaint is the sound. My are those LOUD! I am talking having the cops called on you for cruising out of your neighborhood......

The Akra I have is not the Evolution system. It was purchased in 2000 or so. the fit and finish is unmatched from any system I have installed. Sound is very mellow and it will scream above 6k.

Working a a shop I do get to hear most all systems. The Ti Force is a great sounding system. All of the HMF's flat out rock. Same with the Brock Hindle.

If you do go with the Brock, PM Warbaby. Tom will bend over backwards to help you out!

It all boils down to preference and how much money you wanna spend.

With any of the hight end pipes, I dont think you can go wrong.

Back