Best Overall Exhuast Shootout

BanginBusa05

Registered
whats up guys! i just recently got an 05 busa stock and i just want some opinions from some people on which exhaust is the best overall pipe for sound and performance! remember best overall pipe for a STREET rider. please help me!!!!!

You will get different opinions from different people. You need to decide what you are going for. Sound or performance or alittle of both. Also take into consideration price. How much are you willing to drop on a exhaust system and do you want a full system or just bolt-ons. I have a yoshimura full system and the sound could be alittle louder but, performance is good and the price was average $701 to my door. I know guys who love a Hindle system and you can't beat the looks of the HMF high mount system. Also, when considering price do you plan on getting a power commander. I recommend the HMF.

Exhaust opinions generally difffer a lot from rider to ride...
blush.gif

I you ask my opinion, I would suggest you to go for a Muzzy Full Titanium 4-2-1 Exhaust system!!

My guess is just about any of the major manufactures nowadays will get you what your looking for... Really comes down to How Much DO U want to spend?
HMF
BDE
Hindle
Akrapovic
Two Brothers
Muzzy
Etc...

Bde,Ti-force,Akrapovic,Muzzy,Micron,Yosh this would be my order and if you need the hookup let me know.

yea i realize i will get different opinions from different people and im sorry i should have made it more explicit
blush.gif
i am looking for performance. and money is not an issue. im willing to drop anything and i am looking into getting the power comm. , i just dont wanna buy a pipe and then lose power on the streets b/c its meant for the strip ya kno. i want the best pipe for the street.:cool: hows that for narrowing it down?

Strip power = street power. The general opinion, if $ ain't an issue, is that Brock's pipe and a good map is best. Great sound, great looks and great power.

Well.. Sence i Lost my D&D. Im in the market for a new canister. What is the best SOUNDING canister out there.. I want the loudest, But i still want to retain the dual exuast

hows the akra on that busa? i heard from some loser that unless your hammerin on it all the time its not the greatest???
I looked an MANY systems and went with the Akrapovic Evo sytsem. The quality, fit and finish is incredbile. They do the best TIG welds on Ti. that I've ever seen. Everything fit PERFECTLY. The sound is pretty impressive as well. I still haven't installed my PC yet so not full on runs, etc.

Back