Wanted Shorty Pipes for 08

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Anyone have a used set of these they want to sell? I wanted to get a set of shorties that I could slip on for those certain days I am in the mood for the MOTOGP Sounding Pipes. My R22's are good, but I love the sound of a racing engine and my healthy 1340 Busa. Any comments as to how you like or hate this pipes.

$289 on eBay

www.1tail.com - Link no longer works

Slasher Cut GP Megaphone Bolt On Exhaust For Your 2008-09 Hayabusa!
dfcc_1_bl.JPG

Last edited:
would be cheaper to make some. I've been thinking about making some and seeing how much I can get for them on ebay.

Years ago one of the guys in town had a can(soup can)stuck on the header of his KZ1000. The lid of the other end opened with a can opener about 3/4 of the way and used as an exhaust deflector.

Love them ! Yeah and the pict. does show the fastest color,, Orange & black :laugh:
Here is mine .

100_0696.JPG

No not at all,, they really are not that loud, Now in the upper rpm's they do talk kinda high, my friends say it sounds like a Indy car comming down the front stretch. But riding around normal they sound great ! :thumbsup:

Rick, I think I see one little speck of dust on that rear wheel. :poke: Other than that, as clean as the OZZ mobile. Looks like it's doing 60 just sittin' there.

Jardin makes those gp type of pipes for gixxer 1k, but I don't think they make them for busa. I've been searching for those. Thank you for sharing.

i love mine i did the pair mod and there is a bracket screw for the cat i put a couple washers there and i was able to turn the shorties down a little. obnoxiously loud you can make your presence known with a flick of the risk much louder than any horn:laugh:
before
100_0740.jpg

and after
100_0934.jpg

Well I found a pair of used Shorty Hot Bodies (on another Busa Board) from a east coast Busa rider for a mear $150.00

So they are paid for and shipped and I will be installing them on Monday

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Well I found a pair of used Shorty Hot Bodies (on another Busa Board) from a east coast Busa rider for a mear $150.00

So they are paid for and shipped and I will be installing them on Monday

Zoom Zoom Zoom

waiting for this post. Do you have a digital camera? Can you make a sound clip? Would love to throw a pair of shorties on an 08 when i get it next month but i want a nice growl.

Anyone have a used set of these they want to sell? I wanted to get a set of shorties that I could slip on for those certain days I am in the mood for the MOTOGP Sounding Pipes. My R22's are good, but I love the sound of a racing engine and my healthy 1340 Busa. Any comments as to how you like or hate this pipes.

$289 on eBay

www.1tail.com - Link no longer works

Slasher Cut GP Megaphone Bolt On Exhaust For Your 2008-09 Hayabusa!
dfcc_1_bl.JPG

So you bought shorty's just to put on when you are in the mood and then change them back when you arent? BRILLIANT!:whistle:

So you bought shorty's just to put on when you are in the mood and then change them back when you arent? BRILLIANT!:whistle:

Yes i switch from the shorties to my Bling 22's in about 10 min's

Depends on if its a bike night or a long cruise in the hills

Or to drive the neighbors crazy when ever they piss me off :whistle:

Back