"Shorty" Exhaust Tips

vulgar2

Registered
What's up?!? Just picked up a pair of GP York Shorty exhaust pipes for my 07 to replace the twin Yosh slip on's that I've had on it. I've heard it may be nesessary to "remap" my air/fuel ratio???? Does anyone know anything about this? I do not have a power comander. Can I run the bike with the new pipes without remapping or will I f$#k something up??

Welcome to the org! I think you can run the bike without remapping, but it will not be running its best. If you already have a power commander, install the pipes and get a good tune. You will be reducing the back pressure when you remove the muffs. Be patient, some guys that run that exhaust will chime in soon. Again, welcome!

You will not hurt the bike, but it will run better with a PC and a tune :whistle:

:welcome: Search can be your friend. Post up some pics of your scoot! We all love to see new rides!

Although I sold My Pipes they Cool.................Getting Old and Deaf

BUSAORANGE09%20006.JPG

BUSAORANGE09%20002.JPG

BUSAORANGE09%20009.JPG

You run with out hurting it. BUT you now have lost HorsePower vs having the Yosh from shortening the mid pipe......??? re-map and tune will help.

Thanks guys! The "search" tab is unreal! Is there any topic's that haven't been discussed yet?!? Would like to get some pic's up of my "Jonny Cash Special" but she's all covered & tucked away for winter. It's a sunny 19 degree's today with 10" of snow on the ground.....

Back