best exhaust pipes?

templar

Registered
I own a 06 hayabusa and want to buy a new set of bolt on Pipes. Any suggestions for sound and performance would be great. I have stock and no one can hear me as we all know. Thanx for your imput this is the best sight ive found for hayabusa.

Everyone has their favorite. I prefer the Hindle titanium full system weighs 7# compared w/ the stock 43#. Great sound as well.

Brock Hindle Ti gen III here too. Try finding someone sharing the same goals as yourself and take it from there

there is no performance gain with bolt ons and as for sound its all a matter of what kind of sound you like.
thumb_up.gif

kind of like askin what kinda shoes do you like ? you have to just pick one ,now if you could narrow it down a bit to lets say ?

quiet
moderate
loud
ear piercing
obnoxious!

beerchug.gif
might be able to narrow down your choices .
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

stock system weighs 43lbs?   eeek
More like 33 or 34,just weighed mine the other day.....and then put it back on.
SHOCKED.gif
Did some math before the swap. Between the weight gain,about 25 lbs.(Gen 3,carbon can) and the power loss,around 10....

I would have to add 16 hp worth of spray just to break even !!

I don't think it will last.

I have tha Yosh RS3 bolt ons and I think they sound great. I bought mine used so it wasnt close to buying a full system.

I got the blings bolt on. got them new in the box from a friend that sold his busa before he put them on for 250.00 so I can't complain. the sound is great too.

IMG_0221.JPG

for the best sound and the best performance , there is only one real option ,

Yoshimura Tri-Oval DUALEXIT 4-2-1 System

Back