Speechless

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope in this world... Glad to be a part of this fine group of people
smile.gif
Everyone spread the word, and keep on giving -- It feels good
laugh.gif

I am on this site at least three or four times a day and the information and responce that I get when I need help is unlike anywhere else. There are such great people here that it would be awful if this site was shut or slowed down because of money. I am willing to pay a membership fee if that will help and I am glad that you are going to let us help out Doug. I have saved so much money becasue of this site it is only right to give back alittle.

OK Doug, seriously.....why does it suprise you?

Look at the facts; You started the place using your ideals, your morals, your rules. Then you never backed off. You have continued to make sure that the content of this site is quality. By doing so, you ended up with a group of folks whose ideals, morals, and personal rules pretty much line up with yours.

It is because of your leadership, your unwillingness to allow junk in here, that we have such a large quantity of great folks here.

So don't thank us. It was your idea. Your creation. All you have done is make a big family. Dam cool if you ask me.

Props to Andy for talking some sense into you too!!
beerchug.gif

I've said it before, I'll say it again. This site is what it is because of your leadership. Don't ever compromise.
Mark

All I can say is that this site, the Cap, and people like Andy (RSD) have nothing but CLASS!! I've had a tough time the last couple weeks with my dad passing on. But the support from the members here on the org. is awesome. Were like one big family.
thumbs-up.gif

So Cap, whatever it takes to keep this site going whether its a membership fee or just donations, I'm there!!

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139766774 -->

Cap: Its because of you that we have a place like this to come to on a daily basis. I agree this is a "Club House" and its the people in the club that make it a daily visit no matter what is going on in my life.
This site has members that have one thing in common.... "Motorcycling"... out in the wind on two wheels. From there we have found many other things in common... Wifes, kids, bad time, good times and the concern to listen to others when they are experiencing bad times, good times, etc....
Hayabusa.org is not just a place to log onto, its a place for Friends to meet and shoot the breeze, brag little, talk a little, and when necessary vent a little. Its a place to go for advice on modifications and "Life" and its all done with concern and caring from the members. Its a place to gather as many members as possible and head into the hills for a rally and when you get there.... its like being Friends that you haven't seen in awhile. I could not believe the time we had in Colorado, here I show up and feel a little at of place cause the .org members are acting like they have know each other forever, then I find out we had all just met that day. Its all because of this website.
Cap, I may not be good with words, but you have to know... nay I say NEED to know that what you have created can not be torn down and will have full support of its members to remain what it is.

Speechless, awed, shocked.... no you should be feeling what we all feel... PRIDE, LOVE, CARING, and FRIENDSHIP!!! that is what you created with this site and it will live on with members helping out where we can and how we can.

Cap, swallow the pride and except the Friendship from the members of the site you created.... we are not just "people bailing you out of trouble" we are Friends that are going to take care of you when you need us.

george

I could not believe the time we had in Colorado, here I show up and feel a little at of place cause the .org members are acting like they have know each other forever, then I find out we had all just met that day. Its all because of this website.
What MrGxr said
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Cap't we care, we honestly care.  For me, sitting in my garage is one damn nice bike.  Sure, I didn't need the Orgs help to buy it, but I sure did need it to make it look like it does today.  When I bought the bike it was cause of it's mystique and it's beauty, but beyond that I knew nothing of undertails, exhaust systems, huggers, HID's, alarms, tires.  I've said it numerous times, from my first days here BigBSbusa and BT were there to answer my each and every question, most stupid, but they were there, the org was there.  With the orgs help through research, information, links, group buys, I've built my dream bike, a bike that was certaintly not possible without the org.

So you wonder why, It's because those of us who frequent daily can't imagine not.  This place is home, it's my home page, the first thing I do in the morning, the last thing I do before I go to bed (well.....ummmm.....you know what I mean
smile.gif
), it's the first thing I check when I come home from work.  This is my life, I have family, work, friends and the Busa and Busa board, and I love it all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

There's so much love in this thread, I think I'll just puke now!
drooling3.gif

I sent my donation in yesterday which was long overdue. I hope that paypal account was a good one! Way to go guys & gals!

Hey Captain.

When my mother passed last January you quoted a song to me. I don't remember the title but It is still with me I think it was "Lean on Me". You helped me a lot that day. As soon as I get some extra cash I'm gonna send it. I'll get in touch with Rubbah on this issue, no paypal for me. I don't want to see this board ever go away. And brother, I speak for all of us in saying "Lean on me when you need a friend." We are all behind you Cap, don't you forget it. In terms of this board, your problems are OUR problems. We will help you gladly!

Jason

Just sent another don. untill there is a way to do it automatic every month.
wahoooo. thanks bruddah.

maybe you got some good free advice.
maybe you get some free parts.
maybe you got our free repair manual.
maybe you met cool riding buddies.
maybe you fix'd yer ride with help from the fella's here.
maybe you got some help building a fence.
maybe you got help with a roofing question.
maybe someone sent your family flowers,outa respect.
maybe you got a cool hat....cheap.
maybe someone mailed you a cool hat...for free.
maybe you got in on a cool ride/hook-up.
maybe you got to sell some stuff for free,real easily.
maybe you saved big money,with the members help.
maybe you JUST GOT.

thanks.... RSD.

Doug,

I haven't read all of the responses, so forgive me if this is a repeat.  The reason so many strangers are willing to helpyou is easy:  What goes around, comes around.  Most people only relate that to the negative things that people do.  It works the same for the positives as well.

Please let the members help.   We know you are a stand up guy, but remember,
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall
             Proverbs 16:18

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139796622 -->

Cap, I signed on here about 8 months ago while researching Busa's. On this board I found any and all the info I needed to finally decide. I bought my Busa last month. On this board I've also found folks that care about other people they've never met. I found folks that call to give support, prayers, or a shoulder to cry on or lean against. Like others I'm on here at least 2-3 times a day. This group patted my back and gave me support when my wife filed for divorce. Where else would I get that? I didn't send much, but I sent it from the heart.

Dan

Cap: Its because of you that we have a place like this to come to on a daily basis. I agree this is a "Club House" and its the people in the club that make it a daily visit no matter what is going on in my life.
This site has members that have one thing in common.... "Motorcycling"... out in the wind on two wheels. From there we have found many other things in common... Wifes, kids, bad time, good times and the concern to listen to others when they are experiencing bad times, good times, etc....
Hayabusa.org is not just a place to log onto, its a place for Friends to meet and shoot the breeze, brag little, talk a little, and when necessary vent a little. Its a place to go for advice on modifications and "Life" and its all done with concern and caring from the members. Its a place to gather as many members as possible and head into the hills for a rally and when you get there.... its like being Friends that you haven't seen in awhile. I could not believe the time we had in Colorado, here I show up and feel a little at of place cause the .org members are acting like they have know each other forever, then I find out we had all just met that day. Its all because of this website.
Cap, I may not be good with words, but you have to know... nay I say NEED to know that what you have created can not be torn down and will have full support of its members to remain what it is.

Speechless, awed, shocked.... no you should be feeling what we all feel... PRIDE, LOVE, CARING, and FRIENDSHIP!!! that is what you created with this site and it will live on with members helping out where we can and how we can.

Cap, swallow the pride and except the Friendship from the members of the site you created.... we are not just "people bailing you out of trouble" we are Friends that are going to take care of you when you need us.

george
+ 1

Ps I just donated, myself! And Cap i dont think you should feel like your these problems are all your fault... Because there not, maybe someday your phone might ring,,, and someone will step up to the plate and make things right!!!!

This site has become a haven to meet new people with similar interests and learn alot. I wish the board the best, I know by the type of posts that it will survive and thrive. As people have said " it's the members and moderators and captain that make it work." Thanks to Waterbug for the linky to sh.org paypal account. $50.00 sent and if you need more, give a holler.

riding has always been my main form of escape and relaxation..but it wasn't until i bought the busa that i found the perfect machine that fit my wants and needs...and it wouldn't have happened if i hadn't stumbled across this board one day...so thank you

Back