Pay him back

Don't worry, I called the early rising bastid and told him to accept the dam money!

I don't know if he's gonna listen though...
rock.gif
You're 6'10'' ........surely he'd listen !

Don't worry, I called the early rising bastid and told him to accept the dam money!

I don't know if he's gonna listen though...
rock.gif
You're 6'10'' ........surely he'd listen !
I'm also in another country... on the other side!!
tounge.gif
On the other side
rock.gif
Andy's in Canada above Washington state... I'm in VA.
[/b]Jeez ! That might as well be the other side of the world ! Polar bears and carribou in the backyard ?
laugh.gif

rock.gif

paypal sent, Cap this was a great idea. I know it will be like trying to feed a cat a pill to get him to take the help but with persistence and alot of determination it will happen reagrdless of his efforts to stop it.

Andy, you cannot fight the power of many so the sooner you give in the easier it will be for you. So lay down and accept the fact that your family here at the Org is here to help. End of discussion!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

paypal sent, Cap this was a great idea. I know it will be like trying to feed a cat a pill to get him to take the help but with persistence and alot of determination it will happen reagrdless of his efforts to stop it.
So... You're saying we should hide the donations in some cheese or something?
rock.gif

Paypal sent Cap. Great idea Cap. Andy deserves this for what he has contributed to the org. Did I mention that he's a great guy!!!

Let's clear a couple of things up.... I keep getting paypal's sent to me that have tag lines on them that read something to the effect "Here is a couple of bucks, I know it's not much" "Andy deserves more but it's what I could send" you get the picture.... Here is the great part of this website..... A dollar may not be much to some people, but when you have a thousand people sending a dollar it adds up. What I have found as a leader in many different roles in my life is that we should all strive to be greater as a group than we are as individuals. With that mindset everyone has something to contribute and every penny is worth just as much as the next guys.. For you folks that have put something on your paypal that reads like above, raise your head up, know that you are part of something great and you made a difference. I have seen this site time and time again come to the aid of others and I have experienced this first hand. We have made great progress with Andy's fund and I assure you that he will take this. If you have a buck to send I welcome it and sincerly thank you. If you send $50.00 I thank you the same and appreciate your gift. Andy has done a lot for this site.... I will continue to funnel these funds to him as they come in...

Thanks again

CAp

Well said Cap !
beerchug.gif
[/b]RSD's the Man!

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155593757 -->

paypal sent: andy has always responded to any questions i have asked,has helped so many people you can't count, i have the up most respect for him and its pay back time.

I will do as I am told.
down.gif

Doug/The Captain just sent me a few ICQ messages...told me to look in my Paypal.

So I did.

Words can not express..so I wont even try.

I will use some of the money to buy a bigger,better more clear monitor for my messed up vision.I can view the board better then.I'll use a pinch of it for some medical coverage(dont have any right now). I'll hang on to the rest for a fellow members "rainy day". Don't tell the Captain,he made me promise to use your kind hearted donations for The House Mouse and myself. It doesn't sit well with me...but I will try.

Words are useless in this type of situation,but,we have no choice but to employ them sometimes.

THANKS....RSD.

Thank-you guys...The House Mouse.

Just can't think of anything better. Thanks folks.

It is a pleasure and an' honour to serve you.

All our best wishes....ride safe. Keep the RubberSideDown.

The Rubb/The HouseMouse.

Andy:

I've got a few things, I'm putting up for auction. I would much rather see the members here, get the stuff. Than on Ebay. Plus I can't think of a more deserving person right now.  

I hope you use the money, that's send to you. If ever someone was in a similar position. I know they would hope, there would be a silver lining somewhere. It means a lot to me & others, to actually do some good. To hopefully see that they made a difference. That's a reward in itself.

As far as it sitting well with you? Karma works both ways, whatever you put out there. Will come back ten fold, sometimes even more. You've helped so many people. Maybe this is part of your Karma coming back to you-people helping you. And everyone that helps, will receive the Karma, they deserve. It always helps to pay it forward.

Hope all is well, lil buddy.

Take care
Stephen

I will do as I am told.
down.gif

Doug/The Captain just sent me a few ICQ messages...told me to look in my Paypal.

So I did.

I will use some of the money to buy a bigger,better more clear monitor for my messed up vision.I can view the board better then.I'll use a pinch of it for some medical coverage(dont have any right now). I'll hang on to the rest for a fellow members "rainy day". Don't tell the Captain,he made me promise to use your kind hearted donations for The House Mouse and myself. It doesn't sit well with me...but I will try.

Words are useless in this type of situation,but,we have no choice but to employ them sometimes.

THANKS....RSD.  

Thank-you  guys...The House Mouse.
I think everyone should put a block on recieving any kinds of funds or gifts from Rub for a year. The money wasn't sent to you to hold on to for other members.. some time down the road. It was sent for you to take care of yourself, your wife and your home.

I don't know what the hell you are thinking... but I think I need to join Revlis when he goes that way so I can slap some sense into your scrawny a$$.

rant.gif

Ya know I love ya RSD... don't take away someone's joy of helping YOU. That's not fair.

I will do as I am told.
down.gif

So I did.

THANKS....RSD.  

Thank-you  guys...The House Mouse.
I think everyone should put a block on recieving any kinds of funds or gifts from Rub for a year. The money wasn't sent to you to hold on to for other members.. some time down the road. It was sent for you to take care of yourself, your wife and your home.

I don't know what the hell you are thinking... but I think I need to join Revlis when he goes that way so I can slap some sense into your scrawny a$$.

rant.gif

Ya know I love ya RSD... don't take away someone's joy of helping YOU. That's not fair.
+1000

Better listen to her...she's a smart gal
wink.gif

Back