Somebody stop him...

lurk.gif
sad.gif

K... Cats out of the bag here to, I just bought a 06 FLSTC as a stable mate for the Busa! Love it but and this is a big one it'll make you HD Poor very quick. I think to each his own, I understand your need for a change.

Wow... the Bug and the Net Nanny have been holding out! Congrats gents...  
beerchug.gif

I'm trying to figure a way to have them both~ You can be sure I'll try every avenue possible before giving up my Busa~ In fact... it's almost time to refi the house before it goes into an ARM! Hmmmmm....  
all_coholic.gif

I'm thinkin the FXSTB is what I'm going after~ I was always a bigger fan of Dennis Hopper's bike in Easyrider... liked it more then Fonda's~ Something about the T-bar setup just makes me drool...
wink.gif

Both is okay  
wink.gif

Guys that own both =
biggrin.gif

Guys that sold their Busa for a Harley =
mad.gif
followed by
sad.gif
and later a bit of  
all_coholic.gif
 to ease the pain...

See, clear as mud...

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,08:27) Both is okay  
wink.gif

Guys that own both =
biggrin.gif

Guys that sold their Busa for a Harley =
mad.gif
followed by
sad.gif
and later a bit of  
all_coholic.gif
 to ease the pain...

See, clear as mud...
+1

If all possible,keep the busa!!!I have a cruiser and a busa.Love the cruiser.But it ain't no busa.If I had to pick one.The cruiser is gone.As long in the end it's what make you happy.That's all that matters.
8000 miles on busa to 3000 miles on cruiser.

(DAB @ May 21 2007,16:13)
(johnnycrash @ May 21 2007,10:48)
(dmrowe @ May 21 2007,12:30)
(DAB @ May 21 2007,09:53) I don't consider the 'Busa and a Harley to be the best of both worlds.

Two extremes maybe - the 'Busa being the good extreme.

Plenty of other touring bikes that would give you better value for money, comfort, reliability etc. etc.

However, if all you're after is image, then the Hardley is the bike for you.
You know I was going to post a long winded reply but then just thought better of it.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but on one point I do agree, I would not trade or sell my 'Busa for any kind of a V-twin touring or cruiser whether it was a Harley or Metric.  I have ridden Harley's for 40 yrs. and I have kind of a slanted view pro and con so don't get me started.
I'm picking up a Hardley this fall - an 05 Ultra Classic.  It will be a second bike though - would never sell my busa to buy one.

To each his own - but a nitrous busa for Saturday and a bagger for Sunday is everything I need (well ... except for a supermotard).

Oh and about the reliability issues - any Harley produced in the last ten years is very reliable - have many in our group with 20k and 30k miles with no issues.
20K to 30K is "Hardley" high mileage. I put 65,000 on my Yamaha 250 before I traded it, no issues.

As I said, if it fits your image, go for it. I think they're overpriced and overrated IMHO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It must suck to go through life that narrow minded. But that's cool - so long as it "fits your image".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay to keep the Busa and get a Harley or other cruiser. MrGxr got a cruiser but because he kept the Busa, we can still be friends.

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

Greg, if you dump the Busa in exchange for a cruiser, I'm gonna come out there and bitch-slap ya!

And Ladyhawk, no rides if he sells his ride.
wink.gif

--Wag--

Back