You gotta love people that have no idea

streaker00

Registered
I rode my bike down to a local bike show tonight. It was 95% Harley,but alot of the guys were coming up to me and asking me alot of questions about my bike. Then here comes Johnny street dragracer. He pulls up on a 82ish GS 1100. Many of my friends have these bikes and I've been around them,so I know what it takes to make it quick. This guy had a set of 36mm mukunl carbs, a sidewinder pipe,air shifter, and a 5"-6" arm with a dunlop 207(street compound)tire. He comes over to my bike and asked me if I wanted to race,so I said sure. He kinda chuckeled,and said how 'bout for a $1,000? So I agreed,he then asked me when. I told him right now! Then here come the excuses....I gotta get my "rider"...LOL....so I asked him why. He replies with I'm 210#'s..I told him I was 185 and would give him the break. He still wouldn't do it,so I gave him my cell # and told him to call me when he gets his "rider". I told him where I would be on Wed. night and what track I'd be @ on Sat. Then he leaves and does the most pathetic burnout in first. Some of the Harley guys were even laughing @ him. So of course when I leave everyone walks up to the road......So I had no choice but to show them the power of the ALMIGHTY BUSA!!!! I go down the road about 1/4 mile and turn around......get up to 50 in third and snap the clutch and crab walked it up the road. there was sooo much smoke... I guess I'll just have to see if he calls...doubt it! I'm just sitting here still laughing at it.

I rode my bike down to a local bike show tonight. It was 95% Harley,but alot of the guys were coming up to me and asking me alot of questions about my bike. Then here comes Johnny street dragracer. He pulls up on a 82ish GS 1100. Many of my friends have these bikes and I've been around them,so I know what it takes to make it quick. This guy had a set of 36mm mukunl carbs, a sidewinder pipe,air shifter, and a 5"-6" arm with a dunlop 207(street compound)tire. He comes over to my bike and asked me if I wanted to race,so I said sure. He kinda chuckeled,and said how 'bout for a $1,000? So I agreed,he then asked me when. I told him right now! Then here come the excuses....I gotta get my "rider"...LOL....so I asked him why. He replies with I'm 210#'s..I told him I was 185 and would give him the break. He still wouldn't do it,so I gave him my cell # and told him to call me when he gets his "rider". I told him where I would be on Wed. night and what track I'd be @ on Sat. Then he leaves and does the most pathetic burnout in first. Some of the Harley guys were even laughing @ him. So of course when I leave everyone walks up to the road......So I had no choice but to show them the power of the ALMIGHTY BUSA!!!! I go down the road about 1/4 mile and turn around......get up to 50 in third and snap the clutch and crab walked it up the road. there was sooo much smoke... I guess I'll just have to see if he calls...doubt it! I'm just sitting here still laughing at it.
Yeah but it would be even funnier if he actually won :p

Just kidding, but seriously if he didn't want to race you on the spot chances are he probably knows he'll get owned.

I don't play the "Let me get my rider" game. If you can't run anything but your mouth then simply shut up! I'm not the best rider in the world but on the other hand I know when to keep my mouth shut too! Squids like that really P me off
mad.gif

I love the guys on the R6/636/Gixxer6's that think they got a quick bike cuz they listen too their friends too much...Then it's Oh, I gotta get a new tire, I gotta go get my girl, etc. My old lady can wait a while if there's money to be made!

I had a guy tell me that his stock 01 r6 was faster than my 05 busa cause it was lighter
laugh.gif

Said he'd destroy me 0-130mph
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back