Pay him back

I'm gonna donate to Dad's fund once I get paid.

Andy, forget the Child Support check.
tounge.gif

awe shid....my admin rights are gone.  I bin fired.

dont take away my PM rights/posting privilages...I still gotta a bit of work to do.

and by the way....I'm not throwing a fit.

but....I won't accept anything.  
argue.gif

nice try.   admin/mods....please delete this post ASAfugginPossible.

Nice try Boss.  
tounge.gif
If you refuse MY donation, then I'll consider it a personal insult, bro.  Sit dowsn, take it, and shut up about it.

Seriously.

--Wag--

P.S. You're not big enough OR bad enough to stop me, bro. Don't you make me drive up there . . . .
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155184935 -->

Will donate gladly to the cause Friday (payday). Sorry about the wait.

Yup, Just got PM Instructing me to Close, Delete, Or Otherwise Remove this thread.

I don't look at it as charity, It's not undeserved. Andy's accident laid him up good and he's suffering lingering effects, I'm just glad he's here to b!tch me out. He's not Heavy...

But I was glad he brought it to my attention as I had neglected to donate yet!!!
laugh.gif

SO there.

Yup, Just got PM Instructing me to Close, Delete, Or Otherwise Remove this thread.

I don't look at it as charity, It's not undeserved.  Andy's accident laid him up good and he's suffering lingering effects, I'm just glad he's here to b!tch me out.  He's not Heavy...

But I was glad he brought it to my attention as I had neglected to donate yet!!!  
laugh.gif

SO there.
HAHAHA!!!! Andys plan backfired!!

Yeah But I'm going to need Backup... I'm heading to Victoria next month, Ben I'm going to need you there to distract him while I feed him sambuca...

See I cannot even delete or edit my own double post. I really cannot delete or move this thread...

Ahhh, I didnt have a chance to meet any of you guys in person yet and I hope to change that soon, in meanwhile heres to a person that I've learn few things from. To a person thats been very straight forward with me, very helpfull and underestanding.

Long live Rubbah !
- Pete (ppal sent)

Yeah But I'm going to need Backup...  I'm heading to Victoria next month, Ben I'm going to need you there to distract him while I feed him sambuca...
I got ur back
I'll make him tap, scream uncle, cry like a girl & eventually convince him to take what he deserves
all from the same arm bar

if that doesn't work...I've got 4 huge dogs
that should change his mind
watch out for the big girl Rott..she bites

Andy
like it or not
help is on the way!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm one of the luckiest men on the planet.
You guys are too much.
I want to say thanks to all of you.

But...Rubb is getting angry
cussing.gif

I dont want thanks or appreciation. Had my payback already,that came in the form of helping guys like BV and Pipe and all the rest.

Please consider me paid back in full.

There are thousands of sites on the web.

I'm just glad to be a part of the best site on the planet.

Probably sounds goofy and mushy to some....but you know what Rubb would say to them...(insert loud obnoxious swearing rant here) *Rubbah Style*
biggrin.gif

Guys,I feel the love. Stop sending the Captain your hard earned money.

Ride safe guys. RSD.

I think I'm one of the luckiest men on the planet.
You guys are too much.
I want to say thanks to all of you.

But...Rubb is getting angry  
cussing.gif

I dont want thanks or appreciation.  Had my payback already,that came in the form of helping guys like BV and Pipe and all the rest.

Please consider me paid back in full.

There are thousands of sites on the web.

I'm just glad to be a part of the best site on the planet.

Probably sounds goofy and mushy to some....but you know what Rubb would say to them...(insert loud obnoxious swearing rant here)  *Rubbah Style*  
biggrin.gif

Guys,I feel the love.  Stop sending the Captain your hard earned money.

Ride safe guys.  RSD.
Blah blah blah blah............PayPal sent. Hahaha!
face7.gif

Don't worry, I called the early rising bastid and told him to accept the dam money!

I don't know if he's gonna listen though...
rock.gif

Back