Pay him back

This is a great idea Capt. We should also turn this thread into a roast of RSD.
laugh.gif
We can finally say some ugly shid about him and he can't do nothin' 'bout it. We've got you by the short and curly's Rubbah...
wink.gif

Andy,

face it brother. we all love ya to much to delete this post. Besides, you like Doug is family. How do expect us all to just turn our backs on one of the family?

You helped out so many people, you should know that we are gona help you out in any form or fashion we can.

Face it. We like ya to much not to care. You old hard azz.

And dont think we wont come up there! Im gona be in Cali in september and the drive to your place cant be that much more. I do drive a lot so it would just be another day behind the wheel for me. Me and Rich would make that trip in a heart beat to pound it into that bruised and almost broken head of yours.

Just cowboy up and take it like a man.

Dammit...just when I went and almost drained my track bike account
mad.gif
I'll get a little something on the way through pay-pal shortly.

Andy... Sorry to hear about the issues you got going on. I've been lurking more than anything for a while now due to work, home, and the Naval Reserves, but I've seen you take charge of the fund raisers and auctions, and you're doing one helluva job. You take care of yourself and the house mouse, and let us do something for you for a change. You deserve it.
cool.gif

Thanks Captain
beerchug.gif

I don't know anyone here. I have not met anyone. I have sent money to people that have touched my heart, because of Andy. I quit going to a snowmobile site to spend time here, 6+ years at the other one, no where near that here. I am hoping to meet Andy in Vancouver the end of this month, and will show my appreciation when we meet. I am bigger and meaner than him, so whatever I hand him he will either take, or it will be inserted.
tounge.gif

Put me down for a half dozen shirts too. I am going to miss the fellow canuck, but I completely agree and understand his reasons for leaving, I have done it once too because I could not be bothered dealing with asshats either.

Get betta brotha, hope to see you soon.

Take the money and use it! What you have done for the board is more than work, just think of it as a paycheck.

tounge.gif
Yeah Even I'm not deleting The Captains Posts... Well, Not more than once anyway...
laugh.gif

I'm heading up to Victoria the 2nd week of September, I'll be happy to deliver anything and everything personally to Andy's doorstep. I have coordinates left over from my SOCOM. (Yeah I had him Targeted at one POINT) Somehow that training mission never made the cut...

ANYHOO, I am heading up there and I DO have an Address. So Let me know folks PM and I'll take to him whatever needs to go if your worried about him sending it back.
thumbs-up.gif

Love you Bro. NOW DO AS MC MUSTANG SAYS... If Nothing Else I'll just do a Drive by and Lob Stuff out the window as I go by...

Rub, You would do this for any of us... I really do not think you have a choice so deal with it.

Capt. sending what I got left in my pay-pal account.... should be there shortly... Will try to send more later....

$$ funds sent. I am glad that cap explained what happened to you,I wasn't sure of it all.
Freaking drunk driven,no insurance jack off! Talking about getting robbed of your life and lively hood...bet he's not sleeping in a cell!

Anyway,you deserve this,you have a heart of gold,and if I ever do make it back up to the beautiful Island of Victoria,I'm coming to find you brutha!!!
In a sense,I am a lot like you,pationate,trusting,big hearted and very sensitive to my feelings.
It sometimes only take one person to say the wrong thing to me,and then there's no turning back.....
sad.gif

Cap give me until August 15th (pay day). I plan to donate $50. Who will match me!
Donald:p

Count me in as well...gotta wait 'til payday though
sad.gif

Good thread Doug; too bad I won't delete it, 'eh Andy?
wink.gif

This is a great Idea. ppsent. Andy... ASAfugginPossible is not a word.
To many people have expressed the appropriate sentiments better than I could..
So Plus +100000000000000

Paypal sent.

This is great... helping out Andy after all he's done to help everyone else.

I have this image of Rev driving back and forth by Andy's house, throwing wrapped presents through windows, laughing like a maniac, like some kind of psycho-santa
tounge.gif

You folks are too much.

Just wait till my heads back on straight,then we will see.

I just need to get my super powers back....

Michelle, have told you recently that I love you
devil.gif

That should do it. One thread *poof* gone. hahahahaha

He does love me...he can't help himself...I'm the sticky boogie on his finger, the cream in his coffee, the foam in his beer, the boil on his arse and the pain in his middle finger...

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back