Pay him back

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
For those that don't like this topic just browse right on by if you don't have anything nice to say in response to this thread then don't post anything.

Here is the scoop........

I talked with Andy on the phone tonight and we are finalizing a few things. Let's all take a look at some of the history revolving around Andy..... He was a turd !!! then over time Andy adjusted to the site pulse and I have seen what I think is great change over the past couple of years.... Andy and I have spoken on the phone, shared emails, instant messages and PM's from the board. We have argued, laughed and I've banned him more than all other members combined. Andy has brought many laughs to the site and frankly says things sometimes that deep down inside we all wish we would have.

In Dec of last year Cache strutted out of this site and took me for about 8k in promises to members from raffles. I chose to let the members know what was going on by posting all the information on the site. I assured everyone that I would cover all tickets and monies paid to the ORG. Andy immediately called me on the phone.... He asked me what my plan was and i told him that I was going to pay the money out of my bank account. Andy started up a donation movement here on the Org to raise money to cover those cost... By then end of it Andy had spearheaded a cause that almost covered all the cost. The members with a little leadership saved me a great financial loss.

I know of many occasions in which Andy started threads to help members out, most recently Bentvalve and Pipefighter. In the past he has taken donations and sent flowers to members that had suffered deaths in their families or suffered tragic situations. The guy has gone above and beyond for many members here, even to add cash from his own personal finances.

Now let's talk about Andy for a minute........ 13 months ago Andy was rear ended by a drunk driver, no insurance and the driver owns nothing... Andy has been off work ever since then and has been surviving on a limited income. As he posted on the board he found out this week that he has a brain injury and not an eye injury, he can't get his drivers license and he can't get a job because of all this......

I believe that deep down Andy has provided a lot of attention to the members that was welcomed and needed, I asked him to step in as a moderator and he did... Now Andy needs a little help, not a hand out just a little help... He will never admit it, and would never ask for it...... I don't have any first hand information that Andy has financial woes but I do know that a man can't live well for a year with out a job.

So here is what I propose.... I have set up a paypal account here at hayabusa.org the email address is rsd-fund@hayabusa.org

I will donate one dollar of every shirt that we sell over the next 6 months towards this fund as well.....

What can you do... Feel free to donate cash, a buck per member will absolutely help out.

Auctions.... Lets show Andy how auctions really work... If you have something that you dont want, let me know...... We will sort out the details on the raffles between me and the person with the items..........

Andy is going to take a small hiatus to get his health and family in order.......

Of course he is going to be upset that I put this on the site, and being the type guy that I am I have already removed his admin permissions so he can't fight me on this........
smile.gif

Maybe your personal opinions towards Andy aren't the best but you cannot deny that he has done great things for members of this site....

CAp

Paypal sent. Just make sure he doesn't send it out to someone else just because he has a big heart.

And thanks for setting this up, Cap.

--Wag--

things are tight right know but I will kick some cash for rsd I sure hate to see him go, when I first found this site I thought he was just a hardazz but as time went on I relized he was he was cool as hell
sad.gif

PM answered.....

Andy when you read this, if you have a fit I will take away your PM and posting rights too
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I'm in....

I have a set of Tiger Racing Canard wings as well as the spoiler.

I'll up the ante on my shirts. I posted I'd be down for three, but count me in for 6.

Donation will be coming shortly.

Sent some help, thanks Cap and when we getting the shirts in? I already posted I'd take 4, or 6 if we get a contest going for new design, as Sloto200 suggested.

Paypal sent. My paypal account is now completely tapped. When I move more money into it I'll send a more appropriate donation.

Andy deserves more than we can give him.

Sent ya some $$$ for the "Original Site Bastid" CAp
wink.gif

Forgot to put my screenname on it CAp....rjcourtney BA BUSA

awe shid....my admin rights are gone. I bin fired.

dont take away my PM rights/posting privilages...I still gotta a bit of work to do.

and by the way....I'm not throwing a fit.

but....I won't accept anything.
argue.gif

nice try. admin/mods....please delete this post ASAfugginPossible.

Nice try Boss.
tounge.gif

awe shid....my admin rights are gone. I bin fired.

dont take away my PM rights/posting privilages...I still gotta a bit of work to do.

argue.gif

nice try. admin/mods....please delete this post ASAfugginPossible.

Nice try Boss.
tounge.gif
Sorry there big guy, paypals have already been sent so theres no turning back now. You have 2 choices...accept and live a peaceful life knowing you are loved, or post some more crap about it/get banned/and get a full busa bashes worth of riders at your house until you submit
wink.gif
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|CAT3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155091313 -->

wink.gif

awe shid....my admin rights are gone.  I bin fired.

argue.gif

nice try.   admin/mods....please delete this post ASAfugginPossible.

Nice try Boss.  
tounge.gif
Andy - let me put this in terms that even you can understand...
YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUGGIN MIND IF YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO AWAY ----
SHUT UP AND LAY BY YOUR DISH, YOU WILL TAKE WHAT IS COMING TO YOU WITH NO QUESTIONS.

ENTIENDES?

awe shid....my admin rights are gone.  I bin fired.

argue.gif

nice try.   admin/mods....please delete this post ASAfugginPossible.

Nice try Boss.  
tounge.gif
Andy - even if I did agree with you and felt the post should go away, no way in he11 I would ever think about stepping on Dougs toes.. it would be a futile effort, he would just put everything back as it was AFTER he killed me..

but anyway, I agree with Doug... you cant go around helping other people and NOT accept help when it is offered to you, that would be totally hypocritical.

If people want to help you just accept it with grace.

hugs....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155091565 -->

T-fox bro....I love you man.

hit that delete button,U know you want to.

I've gone against Doug and won(once anyway)....you can do it.

just hit delete....its easy. all my super powers are gone.

1zhelp.gif
me......hit delete.

Uncle Rub is going down on this one... you gotta take it or you will have some pissed off Marines on your a$$!! I'm just a little Air Force guy but i'll join'em if i have to!
mad.gif
<---- my war face!! aaarrrrgggg!
laugh.gif

Ok everyone now lets sit back and really think about this,, ok im done!!! RSD SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND DONT MAKE US COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If I can find some cold-weather gear here in
sunny CA(lifornia) I'd be up for a ride to
frozen CA(nada).

Soon as I can get my paypal refilled I'm sending in something worthwhile. Just wait a week for me.

No single person has done more to infuriate and yet still embrace so many members. Gotta share the love.

RSD was at one time a pain-in-the-arse, but I always admired his tenacity to say the things that were on his mind. And over the last couple years, I've grown to love the greasy turd. There has not been a cause on this site that I have not donated to (as long as I've known about it...). I have offered help and given away plenty on this site and I don't expect any praises or compliments, but Rubbah is truly the "pulse" of this site. He's going to have to accept this "Appreciation Award" and keep his big mouth shut for once. And if he doesn't, I may just have to make a special trip up there and shut it for him...
tounge.gif
So stop being an a$$-wipe and just step up to the podium and accept this award.

Back