Help Rubb Bring Them Back...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Know a past member or a recent member who just doesn't come around the Org much any more?
Lets get them back. I miss 'em. Hundreds and hundreds of Org family members who just dont post up much anymore.If you know one of or 2 of these absentee members,give them a shout out.The more the merrier.More stories,jokes,helpfulness,buying/selling,meet ups,camaraderie,etc etc.

Get em back. I know facebook,twitters,blogs are taking over but this place has helped alot of us.
Especially me for one. Been on here since 2003.

This site has given so much to all of us. Lets return it to its former glory. We owe it to each other.

So sign outa crapbook,close out that blog,let the twits have their tweets. The Org ROCKS like no other site on the planet.

I'm totally serious here. Help me. I miss 'em all. Thanks for reading,go get them back.

Rubb/Andy.

All old members have a email addy attached to there profile,, pick name and start PMing them!

Sweet. Gen I or II?
RSD.
2009 Majestic Metallic Gold
Imported it in from Canada, apparently there weren't very many of this color made. Only 5600 miles on the odo, I added the Two Bros slip-ons and the Corbin but that's it!

image.jpeg

2009 Majestic Metallic Gold
Imported it in from Canada, apparently there weren't very many of this color made. Only 5600 miles on the odo, I added the Two Bros slip-ons and the Corbin but that's it!
I had the same color scheme bike.Mine was also an '09. Did you buy it from BC? Up here the color is called the "Canadian Gold Edition". It was my 3rd Busa. I have the same rear stand aswell.

RSD.

Justintime2 mine also came with a few pieces of Chinese plastic on it,plus a whole box of every other piece. I kept 1 piece for a winter project,which I haven't got around to yet. I spent 1500 to get the chinese stuff off and OEM put back on. (previous owner dumped it) Plus the asian stuff looked like krap. They ALMOST got the colors right and the mounting holes in the right place.:rofl:

a1.JPG

a2.JPG

Yes I bought it in BC but it's all OEM thankfully with no Chinese non-sense on it. Didn't know it was called that up there and didn't even know the color existed until I found the ad for it. After the deal I negotiated and the exchange rate $5800 is a smoking deal!

Life feels SO BUSY lately...too busy. I honestly hate it.

I'll admit, several of us keep in touch offline from the oRg, but we never lose site of why we are friends and where it all began. I miss the family feel that we used to have here too. I jump in every now and again and it just seems like so many are MIA now, and I don't know the new guys so well, they don't know me.

Miss the old days of bantering and jokes, all the laughs, that's for certain.

Reactions: LCB
Yes I bought it in BC but it's all OEM thankfully with no Chinese non-sense on it. Didn't know it was called that up there and didn't even know the color existed until I found the ad for it. After the deal I negotiated and the exchange rate $5800 is a smoking deal!
Did you buy it from a guy in Kelowna?

RSD.

Life feels SO BUSY lately...too busy. I honestly hate it.

I'll admit, several of us keep in touch offline from the oRg, but we never lose site of why we are friends and where it all began. I miss the family feel that we used to have here too. I jump in every now and again and it just seems like so many are MIA now, and I don't know the new guys so well, they don't know me.

Miss the old days of bantering and jokes, all the laughs, that's for certain.

Not sure what it was but I remember sending you something a long time ago as you were one of the few gals on here! It was certainly more busy back then...

Not sure what it was but I remember sending you something a long time ago as you were one of the few gals on here! It was certainly more busy back then...

Hrmmmmm, not sure....I've been the lucky recipient of so many things from the gang here, from flowers when I've lost loved ones to the very seat I sit on now from Rubb himself.

came back under a different name this time....... still own my Busa, just had a change of scenery in my life. OLD name was 1lowtc2 didn't post lots but read ALOT

Back