Pay him back

A Member who will remain private asked if I would deliver something to Andy Face to Face. I said as long as it isn't going to get anyone injured "sure".

The Wife and I are heading to Victoria Sept 8th. If you want to get something to me to give to Andy prior to that? Send it up. Just rememer I'll be driving an RX8 so they articles cannot be TOO big. So PM me if you need an address.

I'll hand deliver what needs delivered.
thumbs-up.gif

A Member who will remain private asked if I would deliver something to Andy Face to Face.  I said as long as it isn't going to get anyone injured "sure".

The Wife and I are heading to Victoria Sept 8th.  If you want to get something to me to give to Andy prior to that?  Send it up.  Just  rememer I'll be driving an RX8 so they articles cannot be TOO big.  So PM me if you need an address.

I'll hand deliver what needs delivered.  
thumbs-up.gif
Rev...if you could please check any/all packages for ticking devices,Anthrax,and fertilizer bombs that would be appreciated.

If there are any edibles,please feel free to test them....I mean... have a bite or two if you are hungry.

Love you buddy.... RSD.

cap i get my first check this week so i will hit you up with it then and andy you helped me so guess what hey if anyone has iti need rsd address pm me please i have a package for him and yes he will enjoy it

man i havr a package for you and it is not in my pants ok hahahah pm me your address and you cant stop me sendin money to you hahahahahah

Back