Who wants to work on a little project for the site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since we changed the gallery around I have not had the chance to go back and upload all of the pics that I have received through the years from members. If there is somone out there that has a little time and wants to do a little grunt work I need the help. I have about a hundred emails with pics that I need to have uploaded to the gallery. If you think that you want to work on this project let me know, you will need to have ICQ ICQ FREE so that we can communicate and work out the details..

Thanks

i could be persuaded I believe... maybe not all of them... but atleast some.

what exactly would be involved?

I will set up an email account and you could download them. In the emails from the members the information about where they are from so you would need to save the image attached to your hard drive, then upload the pic to the appropriate state and then copy and paste any info to the comments. It shouldnt take too long but its just one of those nagging little things I need to do its just on the bottom of the priority list..

Let me know

Cap, I can help with this. I do nothing a lot and am up all hours of the night sometimes. Being retired has some advantages. Just let me know what to do. ICQ number is 232-452-660. I just put it on computer and have not used before so a little instruction may be required. But hey, i'm willing. Bob

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1077662859 -->

Cap, I can help with this. I do nothing a lot and am up all hours of the night sometimes. Being retired has some advantages. Just let me know what to do. ICQ number is 232-452-660. I just put it on computer and have not used before so a little instruction may be required. But hey, i'm willing. Bob
My vote's for Bob captain...he's got way too much time to do nothing, and then he rubs it in!  
biggrin.gif

Kidding Bob...
tounge.gif

I'd love to help, but my firewall at work won't allow me to load ICQ...anything else that you need help with, please let us know...I'm always willing to try and help out with this site...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077663475 -->

Oh...you know I was kidding Bob...right?
wink.gif
Can't very well have you sitting around all day, bragging about going riding 'cause it's nice and you're retired! Captain needs to put you to work!!!
tounge.gif

I can do dat... is there any way me and FL can split it up? As long as we can tell which ones have already been done I don't see no biggie... I normally fiddle around on a pretty regular basis.

Pure_Ego I may have another lil project for ya, Im working it up now

works fer me.. as long as it ain't rocket surgery, or brain science I'm game.

Back