Speaking of Guns...

I did,with a little help from my daughter crayon set lol. Take a white crayon or any color you want. scribble over it wipe clean. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the slide serrations. Someone did some custom work on that slide that wasn't done with a crayon, I assure you. :laugh:

I did,with a little help from my daughter crayon set lol. Take a white crayon or any color you want. scribble over it wipe clean. :laugh:

I'll have to try that, but that not all; the slide's been routed, custom backplate and sights..

I'll have to try that, but that not all; the slide's been routed, custom backplate and sights..

I did mine with white nail polish skydivr.. It's held up to multiple cleanings and still looks good..

Armalite M15T, Remington marine magnum police model, glock 22, Sig 229, 500rnds .223, 200rnds .40, 100rnds 00 Buck, Kevlar bucket, gas mask for facial protection and a benchmade knife :laugh:

image.jpg

Turns out this is factory Glock. RTF2 "package" notice the stippled grip? Pretty cool. Never seen one before like that.. :beerchug:

Turns out this is factory Glock. RTF2 "package" notice the stippled grip? Pretty cool. Never seen one before like that.. :beerchug:

The Stipling is common to all GEN 4 Glocks. But this is first time I've see that model slide. Apparently this is a LEO-targeted version and does not even appear on Glocks website. Here's an article about it...nice gun btw :thumbsup:

Glock G22 RTF2 Duty Pistol - Article - POLICE Magazine

Edit: Update: Apparently thise are not being made anymore by Glock...

No pix at the moment, but most of the time I carry the most accurate handgun I've ever fired, an IWI Baby Eagle (9mm).

When I feel like I might need a little more stopping power, I'll have the XDM 45ACP.

--Sky

Yes, its a special edition gun that isnt produced anymore. some specs. fish gill slide on the first run, rough texture finish grip, Storm lake barrel , tfo sights, extended titanium slide release, punisher base plug, stainless steel guide rod. And yes white crayon where it adds the extra :punch::punch:

I did the nail polish thing last night..worked out pretty good....:thumbsup:

I used to use red nail polish to mark my hand tools. May have to try this on some other "tools".

Back