Speaking of Guns...

MoNoXiDe

Registered
Lets see what you carry :beerchug:

Glock 23 here, enjoy!

8286322120_fa051c642a_c.jpg

8285264277_ed79306b0a_c.jpg

8286321140_457dbe860f_c.jpg

I don't normally carry much but when I do its a Colt Stainless 1911, I feel the most comfortable with the safety's on the 1911, my back up is a PT 145, also have a PPKS but not 100% confident it will empty a mag without jamming so it just sits here un loved.

I stuck my nose up at Glocks for years. I bought a 23 in .40 cal this year and it quickly became my favorite handgun. Light, easy to conceal, and flawless operation so far.

S&W Sigma SW40VE...Smith & Wesson actually got sued by Glock because of how similar to a Glock it is! :laugh: Great gun, and a better price!

Ohhh no here we go again
:deadhorse:
....... Puts on an old John Wayne movie and reads away...

Well I like to carry the biggest gun I can find when I am walking around in public one it over comes my small .......... and 2 people are wondering what the buldge really is in my pants.....
So here she is back a few years ago when I was bench sighting her in..

Ha Ha Ha I just carry a small sissy Ruger ACP 380 but it has a purteeee lil laser:laugh:

post-2421-0-24331400-1313561913.jpg

Ohhh no here we go again
:deadhorse:
....... Puts on an old John Wayne movie and reads away...

Well I like to carry the biggest gun I can find when I am walking around in public one it over comes my small .......... and 2 people are wondering what the buldge really is in my pants.....
So here she is back a few years ago when I was bench sighting her in..

Ha Ha Ha I just carry a small sissy Ruger ACP 380 but it has a purteeee lil laser:laugh:

DOnt you know how dangerous lasers are?! Someone could lose the sight if your not careful, you must be one of those wreckless gun owners:laugh:

Taurus TCP .380 in my front pocket and sometimes OWB with a new holster I got... Fantastic little gun. Put another 80 rounds through it this weekend which sums up to about 300 rounds now and NEVER a single hiccup. It has loaded and fired EVERY TIME.. And is dang accurate for a small gun. Great trigger pull for a double action with no safety. Just a pleasant gun to shoot. And with my Hornady critical defense HP's, it'll get the job done when needed.

100_6155.jpg

I'm not sure if some of the pics are showing serial numbers. It wouldn't hurt for you to blur out your serial numbers on your guns (on your posted pictures, not your gun). :whistle:

Back