New gun pr0n

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
It's been awhile since we saw a new gun thread so time for me to contribute.

Picked it up tonite after the stooopid 10-day waiting period. Don't get me started on that one.

Glock 23. .40S&W

Of course first things first. Had to break it down for inspection.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303362330.275665.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303362383.041014.jpg

I had a 23. I ultimately sold it to my dad b/c it was my least favorite. My only glock now is a 20 and it's in tx b/c all I had were hicaps. The 23 is a nice gun but i prefer metal guns now. My 1911's and my cz85 are my faves. The wonder gun I have anymore is a xd. I never got over no safeties on glocks.

Whatever you do, PRACTICE. Shoot thousands of rounds and get good so it's instinct and you hit where you're aiming without thinking. It may save your life one day.

0 day wait here too:thumbsup: Im glad to see im not the only one who tears somthing apart as soon as i get it home. guns, motorcycle, cars, you name it as soon as its home its in a million pieces:laugh:

I LIKE,dont own any anymore,but a few years im happy that that i did own,working on 175 st nicklaus ny in a basement an 5 homeboys wanted to know what i would do if they helped themselves to my tools,was very lucky that day because it wasnt always w/me.

Nice , May all ORG. members be blessed with more ammo :) I call my Gunz the "stupid stopper". In fact I just picked up a new 44mag desert eagle.. uuuhhhaaa

I had a 23. I ultimately sold it to my dad b/c it was my least favorite. My only glock now is a 20 and it's in tx b/c all I had were hicaps. The 23 is a nice gun but i prefer metal guns now. My 1911's and my cz85 are my faves. The wonder gun I have anymore is a xd. I never got over no safeties on glocks.

Whatever you do, PRACTICE. Shoot thousands of rounds and get good so it's instinct and you hit where you're aiming without thinking. It may save your life one day.

It actually has 3 safeties tho they are all internal.

I shoot an average of 250rnds a weekend when not racing. But usually through a Glock 22 .40S&W. My stupid state is trying hard to limit our access to ammo so that may change soon. Just picked up 4000rnds at the gun show last weekend.

DID you hear the rumor that the GOV. wanted to have all ammo with a primer that only had a 1 year shelf life and all bullets needed to have a seriel number ? Its was a rumor but could be some facts to it..

I have 2 Glocks and love them. Sold a Sig P229 to get my Model 29 Glock. Liked it and bought a Model 30 which is my carry gun :thumbsup:

I just picked up a Glock 26 and have had a XD-9 for a few years now. I use the 26 as my cc. One thing I like about AZ no wait! :thumbsup:

I almost bought the Glock 23 but opted for the 22 because of my big arse hands. as far as the ammo limit.. i thought they shot that down(pun intended). I know they are are trying to make open carry illegal here.

They shot it down this time, but it keeps coming back and will again.

In the meantime, I keep buying ammo. Fortunately Reno, NV isn't that far away.

They figure if they can't take our guns away, they'll take our ammo away.

Just bought a new Glock 22 today for a buddy of mine getting married this week.

We're calling it, "Instant Divorce in a Box". Hope he keeps his sense of humor.

Back