New gun pr0n

how could you have expiration on primers.....sounds like a recipe for a fail in time of need.

here are my 2 new guns...i got a smokin deal on them. i paid 518 for the blk/stainless and 532 for the olive drab/blk. both new in the box. no wait here in ks either. gonna get my cnc eventually

IMG_20110325_220027.jpg

ahh see I'm glad I got outta there when I could 0 day wait for me now, nothing new yet though but soon very soon. I'm thinking a nice xdm in 40 cal. I mean my HK is a little big for concealed carry but then again if I ever needed to pull it out well it's a pretty big hole to look into. :whistle:

similar to mine, though mine has a pressure switch activated light and chinese repl. aimpoint

100_6177.jpg

not mine, but it'll do the same

- Mossberg 930 SPX[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimber Madness

It's the brothers. Big brother is a Stainless Target II. Little brother is a Stainless Ultra Carry II.

91448f8d.jpg

Kimber SVT. 2lb trigger with 36x Bausch and Lombe scope. I use it for driving tacks at 50yds.

c76cdab1.jpg

The scope is the same length as the barrel! Do you yell out "Up Periscope" when you raise it to aim? :rofl:

mmmm so many beautiful guns :drool:

Once i get out I am definitely getting my CC and a nice few guns to choose from :thumbsup:

I would start now but any guns have to be kept at the base armory, signed out, blah blah so much hoops you have to jump through so its just easier to wait.

Glock in 45 caliber is my choice

i own 2 21s, (cause I roll like that), and a 30

my favorite gun in the whole world though is my ruger 10/22 with butler creek folding stock , scope, and a 25 rd mag. I gotta get you guys a pic of that.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Bought these the day after ( Yugo Underfolder and forged lower) Obama won the election. It was early in the day before I left they marked every gun up 25%.

Back